on 20 September 2017
Honestly the best salts spray I have ever used. It doesn't make your hair wiry or dry. It adds wanted texture to your hair while having a beautiful finish and the smell is honestly amazing. Would leave my hair smelling lovely for days and so many would compliment me on the smell.
on 14 May 2014
Bought this when my hair was long, and then promptly had my hair cut short! But this product works just as well with my new short style, and the smell is lovely and coconutty, but only when you apply, the smell doesn't linger all day, so you don't get comments from other people saying 'where is the beach?' etc. Very happy, and would buy again.
on 29 June 2014
Can't live without this stuff - especially now you get twice as much for half the price and free shipping to boot.

it gives my long thick hair great separation and beachy waves, just like it says on the tin. It really works. It can make my hair a bit dry and tangly after a while...but I still love it.
on 24 October 2014
Just left my hair looking like straw. I have very fine hair so it might have been that.
on 11 June 2014
Great product easy to use and goes a long way. For me one spray is plenty, but maybe two on longer hair may be needed. excellent price and non greasy. This item arrived very quickly and I will be using this seller again. Thanks!
on 11 September 2014
I'd never heard of this til I read about its ability to keep hair 'scrunched'. It works and smells great
on 8 September 2014
Really great! I love this spray, amazing bottle, so easy to handle, and is an amazing amount for the price. I love this salt spray, and adds just the right amount of added volume and texture when your hair is flat. Definitely recommend.
on 8 September 2014
Top stuff this, adds body, hold and smell nice too
on 6 October 2014
I wanted curly beach waves that looked nice and neat when I couldn’t be bothered to straighten my hair. I wasn’t expecting much from the price of the spray but it works wonders. I loved it and is great for a nice wavy look.
on 1 August 2014
Good value for money for the size of the bottle