on 22 November 2016
Awesome Product. I have never bought perfumes online. Because I am more like a "Too good to be true. Buying perfumes online means rip off" but I gotta admit that the product is exactly the same as what I have bough before in store, so as a gucci fan I am surprised. So, this product might have a competitive price but it does not mean it will be anything less than those same expensive product you see in stores. Also delivery was super fast. overall I am happy about this product, I would buy again in the future. I high recommending this product.
5 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 9 January 2015
This is the only Gucci fragrance in my collection - which normally consists of Chanel, Jean-Peal Gaultier, Givenchy and Hermes aftershaves. People tend to stick to fragrance families more than brands themselves, and I was pleased to find a Gucci fragrance which appealed to me in the same way as my other choice bottles.

The bottle is a bit of a pain as the lid doesn’t come off so easily and the bottle itself is quite thin in profile making it a little unstable if you’re clumsy (which I am), but they are minor gripes.

The fragrance doesn’t last through an entire day, and I find the price of £43 (At time of review) to be only fair as opposed to good value, hence I am prepared to give this product 3 stars.
6 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 January 2015
love it,,, but dosnt last for more than 3-4hrs i tried putting a heavy load on but dosnt matter how much you put on the frangrance i find lasts about 3-4 hrs same as paco rabanne invictus i also use
10 people found this helpful
on 22 September 2016
Very distinct and attention grabbing. Smelt this on someone else and had to ask what it was. Unique earthy smell and long lasting. I smell sophisticated even though I'm far from it. Adds to one's first impression.
on 29 December 2016
I have always been a fan of Gucci and purchased this scent the first time 2 years ago. This time round did not disappoint, still the same great smell.
Highly recommend
on 6 June 2013
the fragrance smells sweet enough just what i wanted not overpowering like boss red the problem with this spray it does not last 10 mins so by the time you get to the office or wherever the nice gucci smell you put on has all but gone
3 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2018
Smells great. Good to spray on before a social.
on 29 February 2016
Great smell.

Lovely smell, only have to put a bit on and it lasts all night.

The bottle could do with a redesign but it's what's inside that counts.
on 20 July 2017
A quality product from a great seller. Very good value for money and arrived so quickly.
on 2 June 2018