on 12 November 2014
First off. Let me get this straight. I'm cool. Like, super mega cool. Crocs were a no no for me. However recently I started to hear a little voice in my head. I tried to ignore it. It would go away sometimes but always cone back louder. It was affecting my life. I'd walk down the street shouting "SHUT UP" to the nagging voice. People thought I was ill. It came to a head a few weeks ago and I snapped. I gave in.

I bought.

These crocs.

Let me give you a bit of history. For years I have been fed up with house slippers that trip me up or fall apart after 6 months. I've never been a fan of going barefoot or just in socks. I like a nice comfy slipper

The voice started telling me that "people say crocs are comfy" or 'what about crocs?" Or "crocs don't look like they'd trip you up!"

Like I say I tried to ignore it but the voice upped it's game. "They're good for your feet".
What?
"They will last quite a while if you only wear them indoors".
Right.
And then the sucker punch
"I've found a 20% off code....."
AAAAARRRRGGGHH

So here I am in My crocs. They are comfy, they don't trip me up, they will last a long time, dear god they are comfy. It's like wearing gods slippers.

Does it matter my friends no longer speak to me? Or that my wife left me?

Nope.

My feet are comfy.

PS. Go a size up!
33 Comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2017
Verry hot when wareing them
on 24 May 2017
A must have for after ski or just relax, very comfortable and good quality
on 21 March 2017
Comfortable Crocs, always forget how comfortable news ones always are.
on 22 January 2013
As a long time wearer of Crocs it is nice in the Winter to be able to slip my feet into something warmer because of the liner, and even more importantly, without the holes round the edges where the wet gets in.

For me, a great buy and I am throughly enjoying them and would definately recommend them
on 19 March 2017
Bought one size up based on other reviews and they fit perfectly. Very cosy!
on 5 May 2017
Sizing confusing, I am a UK8, and the 41-42 EU (M7/W8 UK/M8 W10 US) is a good fit.
on 25 March 2017
Liner not removable for washing so gets a bit smelly.
on 16 March 2013
Very good product. I would also say get the next size up to ensure a good fit. They have survived the washing machine on delicate and a low heat a few times, needed as the lining does not come out. Have bought three pairs for gifts.
on 17 April 2017
Arrived on time. Well packaged. Good fit. Easy to wear.