on 8 September 2015
I loved my watch but only had it for 6 weeks. My partner and I bought one each for use during our coastal water sailing adventures on or Toppers. The strap was so poorly made it did not hold the weight of the watch. As I leaned out to adjust my rudder it fell off my wrist I was devastated! My partner ties his on with a cord as the strap webbing is simply not strong enough.
on 3 May 2013
This is a nice watch but there is no question what Amazon sold me as new was is in fact used. The watch I got was clearly used, strap undone on opening the box, plastic cover on the face absent and the spacer Rotary put on the winder on their new watches was gone, all clear signs this wasn't a new watch. It couldn't really be more obvious that this was a return/used watch but it was clearly marked as new when I bought it. Bargain or obvious misselling of used goods? welcome to Amazon c2013.
on 22 July 2012
Wanted a nice watch that was both practical and stylish . This black divers rotary watch is both and has a stealth James Bond look. Its well made , haven,t had any problems with the watch so far and the luminous dot seems solid and in place. The reduced price of £47.50 is a good offer for an almost £200 watch . The strap is canvas . For 20 quid had a leather strap added for more comfort and versility .
Great love it , thanks amazon and rotary watch makers.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2013
I can`t believe this cost 25GBP with p&p. Really nice watch and super clear display for my rubbish eyes, with good luminosity at night. Strap isn`t the best but easily replaceable. Excellent.
on 27 April 2013
Bought as an everyday watch for my son to wear for college. Looks better in the flesh and is quite chunky, canvas strap is very soft (which I liked but he wasn't keen on). He's worn it all morning and still has the dot attached :-) I'll post again if it disappears. If he hadn't liked it I'd have kept it myself. All in all I like it.
One person found this helpful
on 12 August 2012
Was looking for a good quality timepiece with not too many frills, excellent quality exactly as required, change to having leather or metal strap, lifetime guarantee with regular servicing, only slight drawback is for some people it will be too large
Purchased a Rotary Timepieces Men's Black Ionic Plated Divers Watch GS00023/04 With Black Canvas Strap through Amazon
One person found this helpful
on 5 January 2015
Very pleased with the item - Many thanks
on 3 July 2013
I like the watch itself clean face and date but the strap is awful will be replacing this as soon as I can! At only £17.17 can't really complain too much!
on 5 May 2013
Exactly what I wanted and as described. Extremely good value for money.Recommend this product to anyone thinking of purchasing a watch for its intended purpose.
on 3 August 2015
stunning watch altough face got scratched relatively easy