Customer reviews

Rubie's Official Penelope Pitstop Fancy Dress - Large
Size: UK Dress 16 - 18|Change

on 19 April 2017
Very good outfit was very pleased
on 14 October 2017
Excellent fit
on 28 July 2017
Not sure that it's made for real women, even the large size isn't very big.
on 2 March 2017
This out fit was amazing absolutely made my weekend at butlins.. the leggings wear far too big so I just ordered some cerise thick tights instead.. perfect tight fit as I'm a sizex12 top to bottom end it fit snug and looked fab fab fab
review image
on 30 September 2011
Nice looking costume, but shame about the size and quality.
I recently bought the 12-14 but to be honest it's more like an 8-10 as it wouldn't fit my niece who is 13 and a slim size 10. My daughter who is 9 ended up wearing it.
The quality of the item was not fantastic either as the skirt part of the dress frayed very easily.
on 26 June 2013
poor quality, the length of body to dress too short unless you have your waist next to your arm pits. Material is flimsy and uncomfortable and mine was clicked upon receipt.
the leggings were huge and fell down as soon as I put them on.
I am a size 12-14, and the size large only just fit.
very poor product
on 28 February 2017
Be warned the sizes are totally inaccurate. I ordered a 12/14 as Im a 14and often fancy dress are on the large size anyway. When it arrived could not even pull it over my head . I then reordered a 16/18 and this has arrived and this only just about fits Id of liked it a little bigger . Not brilliant quality but it was different so Ive kept the large size.
on 30 December 2015
I am a normal size 16 and the large did not fit at all. There is a design flaw. The zip should go all the way down the back and through the skirt. I unpicked the top from the bottom and both parts fitted separately but I couldn't pull it up over my hips or down over my bust because of the waist. If it had a full length zip it would be fine.
on 20 August 2012
Love it!! This outfit is brilliant, and as fancydress outfits go, it is very well made. Contrary to one other review I read, It is the exact right size. We ordered the size 12 one, and it fits my partner, who always size 12 in clothing, perfectly.
on 14 February 2014
brilliant costume everyone loved it and very comfy. read reviews which said order size bigger but leggings to big and had to pin dress in at the back, still brilliant costume fast delivery , highly recommend.

See one answered question