on 21 August 2016
This was an amazing product, the cards were beautiful and were very easy to faring and spring and fan, however they take a while to break in and do get clumpy after a while and need to be put in the fridge, so if your into that kind of magic trickery I would use these cards only for shows so not to destroy them (the crowd is usually quite wowed by the designs too btw), but overall the fact that they were marked was a giant bonus and I was trying to look for the marks for a while before just googleing them. Shipping was faster than expected and product arrived without any damages.
Would definitely buy again.
Would highly recommend them.
on 30 December 2014
Cards are fantastic and the movement you get from them when performing is amazing! There is just one thing, I bought the blue deck and the queen of hearts has a red back and is also not marked in the same way.i would appreciate it if the seller could contact me seens as I can't find an option to do so.Have rated 5 but I really would like to know if my decks wrong
on 6 August 2016
Love the feel and overall look af these cards, the vintage look gives the cards a distinct character as if they where played in a old run down bar, so if wiskey on the rocks, cigars and moody blues music is your thing, then this is the deck for you
on 25 December 2016
Speedy delivery, as described
on 5 October 2016
Great quality playing cards. They were bought as a prop for a piece of theatre set in the victorian era. They look very convincing and are a great price compared to other reproduction playing cards.
on 12 November 2016
great cards at a great price
on 14 December 2016
Excellent item.
on 21 November 2015
Fantastic deck of cards, the way they've made the cards look like they're worn and torn is great, but still having the feel of a new standard deck is brilliant.
I didn't know this before I bought them but it turns out they're also marked on the back so you can tell what each card is without looking at its' face, expertly concealed as well, I spent hours looking for how they did it before finally deciding to look it up, and once you know, you can see it immediately without having to try and look for it, but I assure you nobody will see it who doesn't know the secret!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2011
These cards are fantastic, I was looking for something with an aged look and they fit the bill perfectly. Whilst looking aged, they have all the benefits of premium modern cards, with a good protective coat and they handle well.
on 30 December 2011
I collect decks of cards and I just love the old look on this one. It is a bit pricey for a deck of cards, the one I found costed me 8 quid, but I really enjoy the look. The cards are made of paper, but good quality and durable. I prefer to the plastic ones since plastic soon gets sticky and you'd have a hard time separating the cards.