• Customer reviews

on 28 September 2015
Tastes soo good! Easy way to add a protein snack and get some sweetness while avoiding high sugar, great recovery drink
on 10 December 2013
Bought this on a subscription basis and dont know why I stopped. Tried some other products, but have been disappointed and will be going back to USN this week.
One person found this helpful
on 17 September 2014
amazing
on 3 November 2015
The best protein shake I've tasted yet
on 22 June 2012
this product is fab,,kept me full at least 5hrs,keeps grazing at bay and also wanting sugary things,,its a real help in losing wieght and keeps muscles full so you dont lose tissue if you dont eat enough.overall i take this drink every morning and i have for 5months now,,vanilla and strawberry atre the best chocolate gives you a real fix on pmt days when you crave sugar but quite sweet for a breakfast sometimes and its thicker than the other two flavours.
9 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2012
this is good protein but there is a very strong after taste of the sweetners used in it, and the texture of the protein is a bit muddy! still for the price asnd the results i think its a good product
6 people found this helpful
on 19 December 2012
This was OK. I had been using the diet fuel by USN (strawberry) and prefer this. But that's just personal taste.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2013
I have tried other USN Shakes and thought they were excellent. This product has poor satiety levels and gave me an upset stomach.
on 30 March 2014
I have used usn regularly for the last year and it has prevented all my sugar cravings (which I experience during the summer months when I'm training for triathlons).

Only take it following a session, doesn't replace meals but does stop snacking.
One person found this helpful
on 31 March 2013
its okay i mite buy it again becoz it did mix easier than the other 1s ive tried o kay