on 5 March 2012
[...]

If I'm being honest, I didn't like this book anywhere near as much as the first one. There were a couple of things that annoyed me. First of all, I didn't get why Caia and Lucien didn't just get together at the start of the book. The whole break up just seemed pointless to me. There was no real reason to be apart especially when they wanted each other that much. The other reason why I didn't like this book as much as the first is because it was sooo obvious who the bad guy was. Even though his name is only mentioned in the very last sentence of the book, it was really predictable.

The only redeeeming quality about this book in my opinion, was Ryder and Jae's relationship, I loved their banter and the way they interacted with each other, it was adorable how Ryder made her whole again :)
on 14 August 2013
Excellent book, interesting twist and turns and very unexpected ending. Fast paced throughout the story, got to know the main characters well . Glad Jae was rescued, sad that Sebastian died but want to know why there was a lab under the centre, thought Ethan was the only one doing experiments with the supernatural and why the Vampire was hanging around. Looking forward to the next book, hopefully it will answer the remaining questions and have no doubt that the story will be just as good as usual.
on 16 July 2013
Fast paced easy reading, a book filled with action, subterfuge, deceit and romance. The end has a good if predictable twist. Can't wait to see what happens next
on 10 December 2012
This writer never dissappoints and keeps the readers interested. Imaginative and captivating with action, love and everything inbetween. Please download or buy as I was really plesently surprised and chuffed I did. I read at least 3 books per week and recomend
on 28 April 2013
I very enjoyed this book and would recommend any to read this and you really get into the book and the other two, the author is very good
on 19 December 2012
Good trilogy of books but felt there could have been so much more and there should have been a fourth book I felt as the third did not quite finish it for me. Great plot and characters .
on 25 September 2013
I'm so looking forward to the third and unfortunately last book in this series. Samantha young is an inspiring author who i have chosen to represent in class. If you haven't read this then i suggest u get stuck in! Will Caia succeed? Who knows I'll just have to find that out 4 myself until then...
on 19 September 2013
Very exciting books, holds me so I cannot put them down, and cannot wait for the next book to arrive
on 29 December 2012
The first book was better than the second however I still really enjoyed it. Some parts were slightly boring but other parts passionate and intriguing. These are great books and you can really connect and enjoy them. I would start reading now:)
on 8 January 2013
This book has a great storyline, and in other book i have found they can get boring, but not this book, my interest was kept throughout the book, and i couldn't put the book down! You must read this book