on 11 December 2013
Expensive for what it is. Made a great christmas gift, but wouldn't reccomend spending so much. Found it cheaper after buying it!
on 19 February 2011
This book is set out, almost in an interview style with each of the boys commenting on a certain thing ie.Week 1. I like this as it clearly states who said what and therefor you can tell this isn't a ghost-written autobiography.

This is a must-have for any One Direction fan, though dull at times I laughed quite a lot (Louis we LOVE you) and I was quite suprised into the insight I gave me.

There are also ALOT of pictures. By that I mean there's more picture pages then word pages. But I'm not complaining.

Good read and yeah, I'd reccomend it.
on 21 March 2011
One Direction fans,

This book is full with suprises and funny things, as well as the things that you must know about One Direction.
I loved it and I can't stop reading it. The book has a lot of pictures has One Direction being very adorable
toddlers. I am sure that you will feel the same, and you must know that once you buy this book, you are a true
One Direction fan. One Direction loves their fans. This book includes how they felt before their audition to
singing together as a boyband for Simon Cowell at the Judges' Houses.
on 16 March 2011
They are just amazing, I loved them anyway, but this book was incredible. They are all just genuine boys and I read it withing a couple of hours. An amazing read and I love the pictures - as would any sane 16-18 year old girl.
on 12 April 2011
i sosososososososososoooooooooooooooooo love this!
I guess any one direction fan would!
i love them and i love this book (:
the pictures R gr8 n the writing is amazing

VAS HPNIN!!!!!

-hannah (:
on 5 March 2011
This is a must have for any one direction fan! There are great pictures and to see their perspective on their journey is wicked too!

Seriously, get it!
on 26 July 2011
if you're a 1D fan or not you HAVE to buy this book, its so funny and there are TONES of pictures :D go on click buy you know you want tooo :) <3
on 18 February 2011
this is an amazing book, full of fun and laughter! i am personally a HUGE one direction fan, but anyone and everyone will enjoy this! Best book ever, i will tresure this forever.
on 19 March 2011
read this book as soon as i got it. LOTS of good pictures & stuff about the boys, best thing ive bought in ages! would defo buy another one direction book like this!
on 28 March 2011
It`s really good book . I love it . It`s funny and at the same time you got to know a lot more about them than you already knew . Although , some of things I recognized because they were said at X - Factor in the video before performance . But anyway I really LOVE this book and you should defenitely buy it . :D