Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 15 March 2014
If you like to share laughter with your children or grandchildren this is a great DVD. My grandchildren (aged 4 and 6) love it. So do I!
on 31 May 2011
Great film
on 24 May 2011
Shaun is great for kids and adults alike. My kids who are 4 and 6 love this and I am always happy when it goes on becasue I laugh as much as they do.
on 26 May 2011
I am grateful that Amazon circulated me with the information that this new edition to the Shawn the Sheep series was being published. I ordered it immediately and was overjoyed that the series' high standard has been maintained. I should add that I am a grandfather who entertains his 7-year-old grandson from time to time.He now associates me with the humour of Shawn and I can always make him laugh by recalling for him the various characters in the cartoons.
on 17 September 2011
Great - somehow or other these videos just hit the right button with the children - and the adults. Amazes me how many ideas are produced and made such fun. Let's hope Shaun's escapades go on for a long time.
on 30 April 2011
What's not to like about a truly cool sheep and his gang? As always, Shaun and the barnyard bunch supply us with endless entertainment.
on 8 January 2012
Shaun the Sheep has done it again - hours of fun for the whole family from grandson, Rory, who is nearly 3 to great grandad who is over 80. We all love watching Shaun and now have the whole collection, which we watch over and over again. First thing Rory does when he visits is pick up the control for the dvd and finds which one he wants. Always great fun, always find bits we managed to miss, so clever and funny. We all just love Shaun the Sheep. Can't wait for the next one!
on 2 September 2013
Bought for the visit of my Grandsons (six and nine respectively) this is a series that can and is enjoyed by all the ages of people in our family. The catchy little theme tune is guaranteed to draw them into the room with the television. The beauty of a series without dialogue is that even the very young can enjoy it. There are enough adult references to keep the grownups amused and the humour is gentle without any cruelty. Thoroughly recommended!
on 19 October 2012
this dvd is just as good for adults as it is for toddlers/older kids. we love shaun and bitzer. hours of fun with the toddler. we also love that there is no spoken expression so it crosses all cultures as well and does not need dubbing (subtitles) if english is not your native language
on 20 November 2016
My only gripe is the pay per dvd delivery from Musicmagpie. Im happy to pay the £1.26 delivery on a single item but a dozen dvd's, £15+ for a delivery that weight less than a kilo is too much. Discounted delivery on multiple items would be a bonus.