on 3 August 2011
When the case arrived I was a little concerned that the camera would not fit in it, but it is a perfect fit. Very well made and handy having the pocket on the front for spare batteries and memory cards. Neck / shoulder strap very comfortable. Well worth the money.
on 8 November 2011
Bought this case for my Fuji S3300. The camera fits in the case perfectly, there's no room for movement. Perhaps I would have preferred a bit more space especially for the neck strap which I have to fold up in a certain way to get it in the case. The small compartment on the side fits 4 AA batteries and that's it. There's no room in this case for usb wires etc - this hasn't bothered me yet but if you did want a case to store the camera, cables etc this wouldn't work for you.
on 25 June 2012
I shopped around and chose this case based on the discription and the picture but what I got was not what was pictured and although a genuine Fuji product I was so unhappy with it I returned it for a full refund. The company who sold this through Amazon did refund me quickly and were happy enough for me to return the item, they also paid my full return postage costs but this was a hassle and I wanted the case quickly as I was going on holiay! SO all in very dissapointing that the item pictured was nothing like what was sent!!!!!!
on 28 July 2011
Ordered this for my Finepix S3400, my first thought when I opened the parcel was "this looks small" however when I put my camera in it for the first time found that while it held my camera safe it is easy to retrieve. There is a handy front pocket that holds an extra SD card and extra batteries. I like the double zip that makes the case easier to open. You need to wrap the camera shoulder strap around the camera and make sure you put it in the right way. I love this bag.
on 16 November 2012
Having bought 2 refurbished Fujifilm s4000 cameras from Fuji for Christmas presents, I wanted to get teh accessories to go with it. I bought the fujifilm premium case (as per the picture for this item) from the fuji store, but they only had 1 in stock so I bought the other one from Amazon. The one that came from Amazon is completely different to the description and image it has for it. It's nothing like the one that i hot from Fuji, though i must say it is much better in my opinion. It's bigger, which is a bonus and feels like decent material which will last a while. Overall I am pleased with my purchase, but would recommend the picture and description for this case on Amazon is updated to be true
on 21 February 2012
I have a Fuji Finepix S3380 and spent ages looking for a good camera bag at a decent price.

I love this camera bag and am very happy with it, my camera fits perfectly, but it looks nothing like the picture. The one I got was a Nylon/canvas type material and not a fake leather as someone previously has said. The bag is a square shape and has a flap that goes over the top and a handy zip pocket at the front.

It is more like this item Fujifilm FinePix HS10/HS20 Premium Case

Overall I am very happy with my purchase, it serves it's purpose and is very good quality.
review imagereview image
on 1 May 2012
I wanted a snug camera cover for my Fujifilm FinePix S4000, but I didn't want a bulky camera case, as I've already got one of those. This is exactly as described, and my bridge camera fits in it very snugly and securely. The side pocket holds 4 spare batteries, which is useful, and the bag seems to be well made, and certainly good value at the price.
What is truely exceptional is the delivery service. The bag arrived today, only two days after I placed the order and several days sooner than anticipated.
Good product. Great service. Happy customer.
on 6 November 2011
Fitted the camera well but I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the material - tacky fake leather - especially for the price of the item.
on 9 September 2011
Having recently purchased the S3200 camera I was looking for a case. I almost brought the wrong size as I was looking at cases for the S2000 range which were cheaper.

I'm glad I did'nt as it would not have fitted.

The case is excellent quality and I suppose it makes sense to pay that bit extra. I would recommend it to anyone.

Now I can venture outside without having to worry about the elements and have the added bonus of such a good looking case. I'm sure the girl scouts are going to love it?
on 27 June 2012
Case fits well but is nothing like the picture! Mine is plastic, with a double zip, joined by a strap so both zips run simultaneously. Quite a neat idea. Nice strap too. But looks more like the 7.99 one available elsewhere. Not the strong looking fabric in the advertiser's photograph. I avoided the cheap plastic option as I wanted something tough, but this is made by Finepix, so time will tell if it is up to the job. At nearly £20 it is not cheap for a plastic case, so I hope it lasts!