Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: n/a|Colour: Multi-Colour|Change

on 22 July 2011
Excellent value, easy to put up and take down. Bigger than I expected, great product! Also, item received very quickly.
on 6 November 2011
We had excellent use out of this beach shelter on holiday with a baby. She slept happily in it and we felt assured that she was protected from the sun and the wind. The pockets inside were handy for keeping things within easy reach and it was easy to put up.
on 7 February 2014
Ideal with my 18 month old daughter on beach in greece.. only suggestion is to face the wind otherwise.. SEE YA, you will be flying.

Pegs that come with tent are metal so make sure you pack these in suitcase otherwise security will stop you,
on 2 September 2015
Used once. Rod ring broke immidiately. Was organised and purchased before needed, and beyond final return date by the time I used it. Bit crap all round. Very disappointed with product and frankly, not fit for purpose so want to return it, but can't.
on 16 August 2016
This is a good quality item and is very easy to put together.

On first use, took maybe 3 mins to assemble. Second time took maybe 60 - 90 seconds. There are just three poles to extend and insert to the loops, then you optionally peg it to the ground if there is wind.

Very light and small, fit easily in my medium suitcase and was easy to take the beach each day in a shopping bag.

However I found that the beach was a bit crowded and so this took up too much space. Also, it is more comfortable for me to sit in a deckchair or longer than on a towel on the ground. Therefore we stopped using this after the second day and stuck to using a beach parasol and chair. This is not the fault of the item, if we had a baby or toddler this would be perfect for them to sleep in. Or in a large group would be good to store the coolbag in here and use it for getting dressed.

I did find similar/better item in aldi and lidl shortly after buying for a better price, however this is a seasonal item so only available in those shops for 2 weeks in the year.
on 1 September 2013
Stitching started coming apart from the very first time I inserted the rods. Recommend to not purchase this product; spend a little more on a branded shade that won't come apart.
on 30 June 2011
Easy to setup...... Efficient & light weight.Nothing more to be said des what it says on the packet..!
Recommended.
on 2 August 2015
Easy to assemble on my own. Provides plenty of shade and shelter from rain showers. Handy pockets inside are useful and it folds up really small. It is large enough to comfortably fit myself, my husband and our son when it is put up.
on 25 August 2016
I used this beach shelter as a windbreaker for my tent whilst camping. It was great. We were camping at the edge of a cliff which was quite windy, and this really did serve its purpose. We had a small barbecue and sat in it to eat. It is big enough for two adults to sit in comfortably. Very easy to assemble. Hope this helps!
on 11 June 2015
Purchased this for the garden for our son to play in and he loves it. Comes with four metal pegs which very easily push into the ground as it is very light. Assembled in about 60 seconds it couldn't be any easier :)