on 18 June 2014
As others have mentioned this is really for 3+, but bear in mind that the negative reviews dont reflect the quality of the product. We bought a different booster seat but the quality was not as good, it didnt fit the car seat properly.

I thought Fisher Price made toys but no. They make a good child seat, that fits inside a car seat comfortably and supports the child to make sure they're safe. The seat is curved to the shape of the backside which gives more comfort and less irritability on a long journey. the padding is secured and fastened properly so that it remains in place, the reason we bought this seat is because we are replacing another seat we have which we'd bought less than 12 months because the padding had come loose and caused my child to slip about which we thought was very unsafe. It has arm rests which are nicely positioned and a useful drinks holder, which is removable and needs to be removed if you want people to sit next to your child as it can get in the way.

overall a good price, a good seat which fits nicely in our cars and offers the child comfort and support.
on 30 May 2012
The title says from 9 months but this one is suitable from 4 years. There is another model which is suitable from 9 months so make sure you get the correct one!
on 2 March 2013
The company selling is not describing this product accurately by saying it is for 9+ months. This makes it a safety risk if people use it for children less than 3/4 years without readding the booklet carefully (as many people don't)

This is a 2,3 sytem only. The 1,2,3 system is for 9months+
on 29 May 2015
I was very happy with this product. Once seatbelt is in place, the seat is very secure. The only negative thing I can say about it, is that the seat covers have a very strong chemical smell. So, I would recommend that the covers be washed before putting your child in it. Overall, I would recommend this product.
on 28 August 2015
Happy with the product apart from disappointed it came with no drink holder, which was one of the reasons I chose this chair. Should of listened to other reviews, but thought they would have sorted it out. Delivery spot on time.
on 28 September 2013
The title mislead me to think this seat is for 9 months plus not 4yrs disappointed really my son wont use this for 3 yrs plus
on 22 February 2013
Great car seat and a great price. Age is 4-11 though although I already knew this but does state other wise. No cup holder
on 30 April 2015
a gift for my goddaughter. It is just right. Easy to use and move around. Not too cumbersome. Comfortable but sturdy.
on 28 December 2014
Best buy yet. Comfy, steady and my granddaughter is Happy.
on 27 March 2015
Where is the cupholder? Box arrived open, maybe it fell out. Quality car seat, my four-year-old really enjoys riding in it. Seems comfortable.

See one answered question