on 16 April 2017
I bought these socks after getting bad blisters from cheaper sports socks and they have been amazing. The double layer stops any rubbing and I've had no blisters since I started using these. The furthest I've run so far is 11 miles and had no problems whatsoever.
The only advice I'd say is go up a size. I am a size 5 and bought S 3-5.5 and I think they may have contributed to giving me a black toenail as they were too tight. I recently bought a M 6-8.5 pair and since using these my toes have been so much better and they are a much more comfortable fit.
Overall great product and great value for money.
on 23 April 2009
One sock stays up and the other slips down into the trainer. I do not feel inclined to wear them again and still use my old training socks. Very disappointed considering how much they cost. Hence I would not recommend them and wished I had seen a review before I purchased them. Having said that I would probably have still bought them thinking it was a one off, sadly not!
on 25 August 2016
I've used these socks before so wasn't worried about the fit. These however, after one wash, we're so small I could hardly get them on. I'm a size 5 but ordered the 6+. I can't wear them anymore.
on 15 May 2017
I do a lot of walking nowadays and without these I would suffer!! No blisters with these babies!!
on 1 August 2017
Expensive but very comfortable, will be back for more.
on 26 August 2016
As trainer socks they are great and fit well, I've only given them 3 stars as the lining in one of them has split.
on 31 August 2017
Ok socks but too tight
on 7 September 2017
Perfect fit
on 11 May 2017
Brill
on 21 June 2017
If I could give 1 star I would the socks are a waste of money as they don't stay up I've had cheaper socks from a supermarket that don't fall down so why do these?

See one answered question