on 19 September 2015
Unfortunately the battery I received is no better than the original battery I have for the phone.
When I received the battery it was flat so I charged it to full capacity. The only thing I use the phone for is to list all my appointments in my diary. By the end of everyday I have to charge the phone because the battery is flat, which I don't understand.;
on 16 September 2013
This worked well for about 10 days then got so hot I thought the phone was going to catch fire ! Removed the sim card as fast as I could and am afraid to use the phone again.
on 14 April 2015
Very good value and delivered on time. Would recommend this vendor. Very pleased
on 20 July 2015
My dad is really chuffed with it, given his old phone a new lease of life! Thanks
on 3 February 2016
SEEMS TO REQUIRE MORE CHARGING THAN THE OLD BATTERIT REPLACED
on 20 June 2016
excellent, am now able to use very old phone, thankyou.
on 16 July 2016
Unbeatable price, great quality item and fast delivery
on 9 October 2014
Did the job very nicely and didn't cost a fortune.
on 16 June 2016
Delivery brilliant, battery in and working.
on 17 August 2016
It was fine in my Samsung but not the wives?

See one answered question