on 12 November 2011
Considering how cheap the set was, I was surprised how well some brushes turned out. The powder and contouring brush have reasonably soft and densely packed bristles and I haven't considered replacing them along with some of the eyeshadow brushes. However, that said, as the bristles get shorter on the eyeshadow brushes they aren't as soft and can be a bit harsh on the eyelid but given how cheap it is overall - an excellent bargain! I have also washed them a few times and had little to no fallout I would reccomend them as a good starter set.
on 21 July 2011
I bought this Fash brush set and was very pleased with them. I had originally booked a make up artist to do my wedding make up but was rather dissappointed with her and found it too pricy for what she delivered. So i decided to do my own make up. I went on the counter to one of the most popular make up brand and bought some make up. I also bought a brush but thought getting the set would be far too expensive, ( one of them costed £21) more pricy than the make up items themselves. I went on Amazon to look for brushes and decided to buy this set. When i started using it, i loved it very much. The big brush to apply the foundation is excellent,( whether your foundation is liquid or powder, it blends in so nicely, all the other brushes do their job as well. I think this set is cheap but it allows you to put your make up on nicely.
I would definitely recommand to buy the set, it has been worth it. i feel like a profesional make up artist. i bought this set to do my wedding make up but i am using it to do my everyday make up and got rid of the old brushes i was using.

I am not a make up artist but if you want your make up to look good, you will be better off buying a nice set of brush to help you achieve it, moreover, it isn't expensive at all.
on 19 July 2011
I brought this set as I need a new collection of eyeshadow brushes.
Performance-wise it's just so-so, not awful but definitely no prized possession.
I would much prefer softer hair as the hair on these is somewhat scratchy.
I also didnt like the plasticy smell of the faux leather packaging.
Presentation was good though and everything was newly packaged/sealed so that was good
on 1 March 2012
I loved the look of the brushes but when I received it as soon as I took the foundation brush out the bristles were loose I had to tighten the bond part with my teeth. It was terrible . I can say that they are not anywhere close to MAC brushes but they do get the job done. Just be very gentle with them. I'm hoping the loose bristles were just a default to mine and no one else's. x
on 17 June 2013
I purchased this because I was in desperate need for more brushes as cleaning the few brushes I had was becoming a chore.
I'm not a fan of brushes that are made of animal hair (the description does not specify which animal) The only ones that are synthetic are the smaller brushes (angled brush, liner brushes, and lip brushes). The brushes used to apply and blend eye shadow aren't soft enough to use. The bristles scratch and poke at my eyelid which makes it harder to apply make up. The face brushes are good. The fan brush isn't stiff enough to even brush away powder, let alone apply it. The sponge brush shouldn't even be in the kit as it is very unhygienic to use. There is no pencil brush (as it specifies in its description). All of the animal haired brushes shed, even after a few washes. The synthetic brushes and the spooly are the only ones I really like and would recommend.
on 1 February 2013
These brushes really are awfull - the bristles are scratchy and malt, create unnatural streaky looks and do not blend make-up. The bag smells, and ripped. Would never ever recommend, I chucked mine away! A waste of money.
on 5 July 2011
I received this set as a late birthday present from my sister. The case is good and so far the brushes seem ok. The downside is that it doesn't come with a blending brush which is one of the most important make up tool.
on 2 August 2011
Exactly like the photo. Speedy delivery and great quality for a great price. These brushes are softer than my No7 ones and I paid the price of the whole FASH set for one brush!
on 8 September 2011
I ordered these brushes earlier this week and they arrived literally two hours ago - I love them! Just used them to get ready and seriously i would recommend them. They're not "mac" equivalents, but they're not trying to be they're affordable beauty brushes and they do their job! Whole range of brushes. I read the reviews and was still in two minds whether or not to go for it but it's good! If you're looking for a range of affordable decent brushes then these are brill! Few familiar looking brushes and i know somebody mentioned there not being a blending brush you can use one of the other more fluffier brushes for that i normally use my mac brush which is fluffy for blending and these do an equally good job and give a softer finish with no harsh lines :) Also about there being dust - didn't find that although the plastic smell is a bit eeurgh but i've taken mine out the pouch anyway - as for the dust, i don't have that problem but i would reccomend lightly washing them prior to your first use anyhows for hygeine reasons lol i'm always a little paro' about those things anyway but seriously a happy customer and good buy! (Will try and do a video review as well as i think that can help! Soon setting up my youtube account for beauty blogging so check me out on there will post the link soonish)
on 20 June 2012
These are a very good set of brushes for the price. Could maybe use a few more eyeshadow brushes but other than that the quality and design of the brush set is very good.

See one answered question