on 26 August 2011
A really fun product for all ages. I have bought 3 in total for children aged 4, 5 and 6 and all children loved it. Even us adults were fascinated. It is good to have more than 1 bug so that you can have races. A very good fun toy. Buy extra batteries though as they do run out in about 2 weeks if played with a lot.
on 4 February 2013
I'm a 66 year old kid at heart, and I've thoroughly enjoyed this "toy". Great fun at a great price. At Christmas the Bugs let loose were even more fun. Especially on a table. Unfortunately I've had to part with them. My 6 year old Grandson's needs were greater than mine!! -:(
on 21 October 2011
This is an excellent toy. My 7 year old son loves it.
It's great for developing kids creative skills, as they can build it in different ways.
My only criticism and advice would be to buy extra batteries for the bugs, because my son's only lasted a few hours with the ones that came with the bugs.
on 14 March 2013
Given as a gift to join onto the Hexbug Hive. The 8 year old boy was over the moon and delighted to be able to alter the hive layout by attaching this. Came with a hexbug also which added to his collection.
on 12 September 2013
I bought this for my Grandsons 6th Birthday. He is thrilled to bits with his Hexbug, Starter kit.It is his favourite Toy and he plays with it on a Daily Basis. He has now given me his Christmas Order. All the family play with it too.
on 24 September 2011
My son had a starter set, this has given him a new dimension when playing with his Hexbugs. Bonus is that it doesn't spread out all over the floor!
on 28 December 2014
It says it's easy to put together but me being no good at these sort of things and with lack of patience found it not as easy as it says! It's ok as a starter but think it would be much better with more bugs and expand the track. Son is four and he enjoys playing with it.
on 19 April 2013
bought this for little grandson for easter, he loves it and plays with it a lot.............now wants more to add to the set for his birthday in june. He is 5 years old and you should have seen the delight in his face when he opened the parcel, loved this much more than an easter egg and it certainly will last longer
on 1 April 2013
Bought this to go with the Hexbug Nanos I bought for my daughters for xmas 2011. They enjoyed setting up the track and racing their hexbugs, but a constant supply of batteries is needed for the Hexbugs. The kids lost interest after a couple of months and now they are consigned to the back of their wardrobes.
on 15 July 2013
Bought it for one of my grand child 's birthday on the recommendation of his Aunt as very popular with his cousins. Very important to buy batteries for the bugs to avoid disappointment. Provide hours of fun handling the bugs .