on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 6 March 2015
Great item, bought for 3 year old but entertained audience from age two to seventy. Must now buy more parts.
on 4 February 2013
I'm a 66 year old kid at heart, and I've thoroughly enjoyed this "toy". Great fun at a great price. At Christmas the Bugs let loose were even more fun. Especially on a table. Unfortunately I've had to part with them. My 6 year old Grandson's needs were greater than mine!! -:(
on 26 August 2011
A really fun product for all ages. I have bought 3 in total for children aged 4, 5 and 6 and all children loved it. Even us adults were fascinated. It is good to have more than 1 bug so that you can have races. A very good fun toy. Buy extra batteries though as they do run out in about 2 weeks if played with a lot.
on 14 March 2013
Given as a gift to join onto the Hexbug Hive. The 8 year old boy was over the moon and delighted to be able to alter the hive layout by attaching this. Came with a hexbug also which added to his collection.
on 21 October 2011
This is an excellent toy. My 7 year old son loves it.
It's great for developing kids creative skills, as they can build it in different ways.
My only criticism and advice would be to buy extra batteries for the bugs, because my son's only lasted a few hours with the ones that came with the bugs.
on 12 September 2013
I bought this for my Grandsons 6th Birthday. He is thrilled to bits with his Hexbug, Starter kit.It is his favourite Toy and he plays with it on a Daily Basis. He has now given me his Christmas Order. All the family play with it too.
on 24 September 2011
My son had a starter set, this has given him a new dimension when playing with his Hexbugs. Bonus is that it doesn't spread out all over the floor!
on 23 February 2013
delivery was quick, package as advertised and works like a charm!
we got two of these and some extra straights and bends to make large tracks! kids love them
on 5 March 2013
Bought this for a birthday gift, Which was gratefully received. It was at a bargain price over £5 cheaper than in shops. My son has this set also along with other extension kits and loves his hexbugs. I guess there is a limit as to what you can do with them, but keeps him entertained for quite sometime and is always a toy he goes back to. It is well built although you have to be careful as it wouldn't take any rough treatment but his has lasted 3 months so far without any breakages! Beware the bugs go through batteries like anything so buy some spare batteries as the first one in the bug when bought new never seems to last very long.