Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 31 August 2012
Cheap to buy, yes. Covers the head, yes and that is whare anything good stops. Poorly stitched and very very coarse, being made of a very thin cheap and harsh, I do not know what material on the border of scratchy to touch. Binned it
VINE VOICEon 29 August 2014
I am an older male, and although the Bandana fits on my head, it does feel like it is just perched on the top. It is forever moving out of place.

The Bandana looks and feels made well enough to actually be used regularly. The Smiley faces look fun and well printed. I just wish I could actually get the thing to stay on my head. I would love to be able to wear it regularly. There is a good chance that the Bandana would fit a lot of other people.

There does not seem to be any size information easily to hand, because of that I am loath to try some of the other designs, great though they are.
on 15 June 2014
My wife has terminal cancer and the chemo has made her hair fall out so this was a present for her 52nd birthday. Its fun fits great and when your facing a death sentence you need something light and fun. Its great. simon.
on 8 August 2014
Arrived when I expected. Fit is really good (I have a small head and I'm a lady). Good quality, and made very well. I bought it for a laugh after losing my hair to chemo to make the kids smile.
on 22 September 2013
Arrived very quickly and is well made and fun to wear.
I don't understand the comment about it being itchy it is cotton so exactly as I would expect.
on 12 February 2013
Good quality fabric, love the fun design but would only recommend to young teenager as it is a fitted style.
on 27 February 2013
nice bandana fits like a glove good price too bought this to wear under my welding helmet very com fy
on 10 August 2014
MY HUSBAND SAID THESE ARE GOOD TO WEAR AT WORK WHEN ITS HOT.
on 10 January 2015