Customer reviews

Size: One Size Fits Most|Change
Price:£12.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 13 March 2014
These i boutght with hesitation after reading one of the comments that ladies with bigger calfs should stay away from this, as ive always had to buy special boots to fit me round the calfs. However if you have a nice strong husband you can over come this. All you need to do is keep stretching the tops and eventually they will gradually become bigger. I suggest you do this the night before you use them. Ive got really big calfs and they managed to fit me fine in the end.
on 27 December 2011
I was a little sceptical at first as to whether these would be `fashionable' and if my daughter really would like them. I was not disappointed. The leggings arrived in time for Christmas and were better than I thought they would be. I chose the rainbow leggings as I thought my daughter would prefer those. The colours are so much brighter than the picture gives them credit for. My daughter loved them as soon as she saw them and has not taken them off except to sleep. The leggings fitted her and they look as if they are fashionable boots. I am going to order some more for my daughter but not in the rainbow colours.
on 25 January 2013
I love these leg warmers, they are incredibly warm and the colours are just as described. i've teamed them with a hat/scarf thing in the same colour and my friend says i look like a multicoloured tiger cub. I wear them all the time, i've ordered another pair so when i wear them out eventually, i can replace them.
on 28 April 2015
AMAZING!!! they arrived so quickly! they are so fluffy and they are just perfection! can't wait to wear these for my cosplay in october!!!
on 22 October 2014
These were admired by everybody at an 80s party. Extremely hot to weat, though and they do shed quite a bit, so not sure if they will last another party.
on 5 September 2015
Wore for pride and saw many other people in the same ones.
on 6 July 2016
good
on 5 August 2013
Bought these as part of a fancy dress outfit for a Moonwalk in Scotland! they went with the theme and with it being Scotland, I wanted something to keep my warm. These were fabulous!!! got plenty of comments and kept my legs warm for the full 26.2 miles in the cold damp night!
on 11 February 2015
Brought as christmas present....great finish and very bright
on 7 December 2015