Colour: Aquamarine|Size: 2 UK/2 US|Change

on 2 June 2016
what a difference these made. I do exercising in pool and these now mean I can do aerobics and also they are perfect for wearing in/around pool for extra grip and safety. Comfy too - I forgot I had them on, so comfy. Thumbs up from me
on 7 February 2011
Swift delivery, got them in time for my holiday - Thank you.
Very happy with product, brought these for me and my partner-perfect fit and very comfortable and hard wearing - I sometimes forgot I had them on.
Perfect for large rocky coral areas and snorkeling. Our activities on holiday were unplanned and therefore we found many uses for them, I don't know what we we would have done without them.
Great product. Very pleased
on 18 April 2016
Certainly it does what it claims to and The shoes are soft and comfortable providing good protection from rocks and sea urchin spines. As some have mentioned sand can get in so beach walking on loose dry sand can be rather less comfortable as sand gets in via the holes. They are quite easy to put on and take off and seem to stay on when used with Cressi fins. Only problem is they are generously sided so go for 1/2 a side or 1 size LESS than you normal take in a shoe.
on 24 May 2011
I am a swimming teacher and need comfortable safe shoes. These are it! You can wear them in the water and when i am teaching from the side i need something with a good grip so i dont slip, again these are it. They dry easily and dont smell which some shoes can.They were recommended to me and in turn i recommend them to you. The only thing i will say is i needed a pair of size 4 but ordered a pair of 31/2 as they were a touch big
on 4 January 2015
Useless! The holes let in the sand and gravel and it cripples you making it impossible to walk. I wore these shoes on a river trek and had to turn back within a few minutes the shoes offered my feet nil protection!
on 23 July 2016
Had been searching for some swim shoes for a while and really pleased I found these. Ordered the size 7 as I take a 6 1/2 or 7 and they fit well and are comfortable. I like the fact that although they are a full shoe, they are transparent and quite discreet. Have not put them to use yet but am sure they will do the job perfectly.
on 13 May 2016
I wanted these for the pool, but found them difficult to put on and even harder to take off after. In the pool, they felt heavy and caused drag when I swam, and didn't keep me from slipping when walking in the water. The tops of the shoe rested in an uncomfortable place on my ankles, causing friction and blistering. They are going in the bin.
on 22 July 2016
the Fit length wise is spot on but if your someone whos a little chubby dont bother, the width is insane its like trying to sqaush a basketball into a golf hole and thats before your abroad in the heat where your feet expand
on 4 April 2015
These have been much admired in my swimming pool. Having fallen once on wet tiles, I was anxious not to repeat that event and bought these to give me more grip. I wear them to the poolside and then remove them and leave them by the steps while I swim. They are perfect for wearing in the water too and I leave them on in the jacuzzi. They are tight around the heel to get on (which can be a bit of a nuisance) but a perfect fit once on. Being transparent they are hardly noticeable and they just give me that added confidence when walking around the edge of the pool.
on 15 October 2014
Absolutely brilliant! I despise fabric water shoes as the soles come off and leave sticky residue, leaving them unusable as well as disgustingly smelly. I would replace fabric water shoes after about 8 uses. These I've had for years!! They are brilliant. Weightless in water as the water runs through the holes. They fit perfectly around your feet. I'm a size 5.5 so bought a 5 and they're perfect. They dont smell. They're not stained. They're quite tight fitted and I have wide feet.. If you had tubby feet im not sure how they'd fit. Everyone asks where I get them from. And I tell them!! RECOMMENDED.