on 12 May 2017
We bought our first Cuski for our little boy as a newborn and he wanted a new one in a different colour. They are fab toys, safe and soft and washable and he loves carrying both this and his original one around.
on 27 April 2017
arrived sooner than i thought very satisfied sooooo cute !
on 1 September 2015
My boy now 2 has two of them since birth (so we can rotate it when one needs washing) it's his best friend and we don't go anywhere far without one ( another good reason to have 2). If that would be up to him he would have one for 24h but we keep it to bed/nap times mainly. I bought cuski for my second child as the first one got attached to a cuddly toy without prompting and as lovely it seems it was a nightmare. Watching your child staring at the washing machine while his best friend is having an overdue wash, and the wait for a drier to do the work is painfull when the child is crying to have it back. I had to bin it at the end as I could stand the smell of dump on it at all the times from my son sucking on his limbs at night/ nap times. So with child no 2 I bought 2 of cuskis, it washes well, dries quick (thanks to a tennis ball like head I think) and having 2 takes the pressure off. We did tie a dummy to one of his legs- it makes it easier for him to find it at night and harder to throw it out of his cot! I know from a previous experience having cuski will make it easier when we take the dummy away (very soon!) as he already has something to comfort him he is attached to! I'm buying cuski to any friend expecting a baby, best comforter I've seen so far , and a good news is they survive endless washing, drying and I swear they get softer with every wash 😄
review image review image
on 5 February 2009
I had my doubts over how well this little comforter would work, but the reviews were all good so I gave it a go and my daughter loves it! She settles really well at night now and always faces her "baby" so that she can smell mum even when I have left the room.
on 12 January 2015
My 4 year old daughter has had one (or 3) since birth and still loves it. Recently has to buy this as a replacement for one she loved to pieces. My other two children also have these in different colours to prevent arguments - been very successful comforter from birth to 6 years!
on 5 January 2013
I bought two of these for my kids years ago and they loved their Cuski.

Naturally I bought this one for my nephew and he too loves his Cuski.

The fabric is soft and comforting and feels lovely.

Just buy one, I highly recommend Cuski's.
on 27 December 2013
This is a fantastic item. Got it for my 5 month old as he was comforted when he had the side of his head held when he was trying to drop off. Within 2 days of getting this we had made our monies worth out of it. He woke from a nap a little early and all I had to do was place a bit of this across his forehead and he rolled his eyes up, closed them and back off to sleep. Works like magic if he is still tired enough
on 2 May 2015
Hard to review a product that didn't work for us...
I can't leave a low star rating as it came on time and was fantastic quality... My baby is just a very high needs, clingy, breastfed baby who was 6 months old when we tried introducing a Cuski and it just didn't work for us! Lol would def but again for future children at the end of pregnancy to be able to introduce it from day one!
on 29 November 2015
We are on our 4th one of these due to losing them (or the dog ate one!)
My little girl has had it since birth and is now 3 and is obsessed with her bunny. It has to go everywhere with her. I made sure I bought one we could easily replace if she lost it and glad we did. Not cheap but well worth it. Washes well and gives her so much comfort
on 22 April 2015
Wonderful gift for our son, he won't sleep without it. I'm sure it saved us from hours of crying as he is instantly settled with his Cuski. We've brought 4 so far they wash brilliantly but he enjoying playing with more than one and loves the different colours.