Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 8 December 2014
Good track but I find the Amazon digital delivery system hard work: as confirmed twice by support, there is no way to listen to this on my normal phone app without first transferring it from my laptop. I have an iPhone with Music Queue, and a Mac Air.
on 18 September 2013
This uses samples from Patti Page singing "Old Cape Cod" - a great track evocative of days by the sea and a great favourite of mine from the late 1990s.

Good track from Amazon - starts well and ends well
on 9 February 2012
Although the music is synonymous with the Marks and Spencer Food advert and is actually where I first heard it, I find it relaxing and it makes me think of a beautiful summer's day.
on 27 December 2012
Nice laid back chill-out sound from "back in the day". Using this sound on a video on my website (and paying copyright fees)
on 13 February 2014
I bought this for my teenage kids, who love it and listen to it often. Not my taste but does them good.
on 31 March 2014
Absolutely chilled out. heard it on the radio and had to go and get it. so laid back its horizontal.
on 9 January 2013
this is great chillout music - it is such a shame that Groove Armada didnt do more like this one.