on 13 December 2012
brought this for my brothers girlfriend for christmas. thought it was gonna be crap as it was cheap but how wrong was i the smell is great and any woman would love wearing it. you wont be dissapointed.
on 30 January 2013
The friend I bought this for was very thankful and thought it most generous. It was well packaged and presented.
on 30 December 2013
Got this for my nice for Christmas and she loved it. The smell was good and the size was good for price. The product turned up on time and in good condition.
on 27 December 2013
A gift for my daughter in law. She loves all things from FCUK. Got the gents set for my son, at least now they can smell the same
on 20 January 2014
I have rated this item as it was brilliant value for money.
Great Gift for my son's girlfriend for Christmas
on 22 January 2015
Arrived really fast.. was brought as a gift & the recipient was more than happy.
on 22 December 2014
Looks and smells awesome. Sure it will be greatly received Xmas day
on 3 February 2015
Exactly what is in the pic
on 25 May 2016