on 15 February 2011
My 5 yr old and her friends love Lady Gaga, they create dance routines to her songs and I'm just happy they like her rather than tween crap like Bieber. Already she loves this song and dances to it nonstop.
For adults, this is just as the other reviewer commented - derivative of Madonna's Express Yourself. It's so similiar in places that it's made me think what the copyright laws are these days.
Express Yourself was a big hit for Madonna (more for fab video that went to it) but wasnt her best song and similiarly, I am sure this will be a big hit for Gaga but it is not her best song either.
I love how Gaga works hard to challenge the norm and look different, trying to reinvent herself which is great. Every generation needs artists like that but I hope she doesnt start appearing to take herself too seriously as its pop music and she's more a Madonna than a Bowie.
on 11 November 2014
Hard to write reviews for something like this as you tend to know what you're gettin when you buy the song. I wanted this song to add to a mix on my iPod that I listen to in the car when I have my nephews on board. It's ideal for an upbeat mix that they seem to like.
on 9 October 2014
This is Lady Gaga's best song. Whenever i feel low i just listen to "Born This Way" and it makes me feel great. The meaning is just beautiful, Gaga is saying no mateer if you are gay, lesbian, bi, transgenderd or other you are beautiful in your own individuial way. I love u Lady Gaga
on 28 April 2011
Can't stop playing this in my van as I go to and from work. I think I've forgotten I'm over 40!
on 27 May 2013
Fantastic album, has become one of my firm favourites, this is the Lady GaGa we all know and love and I hope her next offering is as brilliant as this one!
Every track on here is catchy, upbeat and will make you want to listen to the full album again straight over. Love it!
on 12 February 2011
Gaga is back with her biggest and monstorous single to date, "Born This Way".

Already broken records around the world;

- First EVER song to obtain the #1 spot on EVERY iTunes worldwide simultaneously.
- Biggest first day US radio spins (nearly 2000)
- Biggest first day US radio impressions (25 million)
- Fastest EVER song to get to #1 in the US (3 hours)

You'd be silly not to buy this, it's incredible.
on 14 February 2011
This track owes a lot to Madonna's 'Express Yourself'. It lacks some of the musical inventiveness of LG's earlier hits and may signal the beginning of the decline into mediocrity for the human headline. Or it may just be a flat spot before the next monster hit - only time will tell. The track is an up-tempo dance number which has a strong Madonna-esque flavour about it, but rather than seeking to break new ground, dips back into the well-worn reservoir of lyrical and musical standards. Listening to the song creates a sense that the PR machine has had a hand in producing something that will safely rely more on the megalithic PR machine surrounding LG to make it the next and latest 'greatest ever hit single' for this month. Even before it was released we knew it would be popular, we knew it would top the charts, we knew it would make lots of money. It seems a shame that the artist who has always tried to be a little different, at times with some success, sounds here as if sticking to the tried and true formula will do for now. Fans will love it of course - it's all part of the conditioning. Local radio stations last week were having a daily count-down in hours to the moment when the track was first played simultaneously on radio. It's that sort of promotion that money can buy that ensures this single's success, combined with a funky dance video and bah-bah boom, instant hit. Don't get me wrong - this is not a bad track at all, it's just another dance track that will have it's moment in the sun and then be disposed as next month's hit in the queue will take its place. Perhaps we expect a little more from LG. Perhaps too much - she is human after all. I think - hard to tell after the egg thing at the Grammys ?
on 18 April 2011
I love this track, it's fun, upbeat and carries an very important message for young people! Lady Gaga just continues to reveal her empire to the world
on 31 October 2011
Bought the download of Lady Gaga' Born this way. Always easy to download on Amazon and cheaper than itunes. Brilliant recording, she is so good.
on 20 December 2013
she is fantasticartist & performed & good to her fans the act is underpinned with experience of performance art in canada & the US