on 7 November 2014
My last rotary line cover (bought from a different retailer by the way) was cheap (£3.50) and it only lasted about 5 months as it was made of poor material and so it perished and fell apart. This one from Bosmere was more expensive (it cost me £11.99 but I see it is on special offer at the moment) and I can see straight away that it is a huge improvement on the last one, made of strong good quality material with a full length zip, making it so much easier to put on and take off to keep the washing line clean and protected from the elements when not in use. It's a lovely dark green colour and so blends in with the garden.
A lesson to be learnt - always go for more expensive option; the cheaper alternatives are always false economy. Highly recommend this product.
on 18 May 2014
I've been using this product now for some 3-4 months. I've found no problems with it. I found that if I place the cut off bottom of a plastic bottle over the ends of the rotary line when not in use, and slide this cover over that, the bottle bottom protects the cover from fraying, and wearing through in the autumn and winter months:)
11 Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2013
Good price attracted us to this product and it has proved to be sturdily made and a good fit to a 4 arm rotary line.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 September 2013
This rotary line cover is made of coated, woven polyethylene tape so should be reasonably robust (time will tell!!) As it is supposed to be UV stabilised, then it should resist the amount of sunshine we generally get in the UK!!

The length of 69in means that it will cover most rotary lines completely, but remember to check that the circumference of your line is 22in or less. We have a large 4 arm Brabantia line, which comes in at about 18in circumference, (measured rather roughly with a metal tape) and it is a reasonable fit on this line.

As other reviewers have noted, it has no side zip at the base, so fitting may be a bit of an issue if you are only 5ft tall, like my wife. It is just a shame that there is no reinforcement at the head of the cover, where it rubs against the top of the rotary line, and this is where most line covers seem to fail first. Still, for the price, it seems to do the job of protecting the rotary line OK and I will feed back further if longevity is an issue.

To hold it securely in place, I have used a piece of nylon cord threaded through one of those sprung loaded toggles that you find on outdoor jackets etc, to provide an easy release cord grip, without the hassle of tying knots etc.

I have rated it at 4*, because it could do with the side zip and a bit of reinforcement around the top. Apart from that, it is pretty good for the price.
on 22 July 2013
It's a nice cheerful colour and is easy to put on over the rotary close line. It replaces one that had worn out after many years of service. Ordering was easy, delivery was fast, price was value for money, and I'm pleased with it.
on 23 June 2014
I bought one of these to cover my new John Lewis rotary clothes line (the 4-arm one costing £85). It fits beautifully and I am very pleased with it: good-quality dark-green heavy material and solid zip. To clarify previous comments, when it is open it unzips almost to the top. You then hoick the slightly closed bit over the top of the closed up drier and pull the zip down towards the ground to close it. It covers almost the entire structure, only 20-30cm of pole is left showing at ground level. The other half (who doesn't do the laundry, I might add...) was worried about it making the garden look unsightly but in fact you hardly see it. It is so quick and easy to do that I cover the line after every load of drying. Would recommend it unreservedly (also the John Lewis drier).
on 27 August 2014
This was a fantastic replacement to the original heavy duty bag/cover for our washing line. My wife is tiny and struggled with the original cover as it went over the top of the washing line and she was always asking for help or had to pull the line out of the hole to put the cover on. The old one eventually dies because of the line pole ends punching through the top of the bag so thought to give this a go. The fact it has the side zip is brilliant for the missus, makes it so much easier to put it on and take it off, to me it feels very well made and of a solid material. I am impressed and hope it survives. If it gives me 2 years of life I will be happy with it, anything more I think is a bonus!
on 27 June 2012
The Bosmere Rotary Line Cover is good quality and a nice length. Exactly as described and very good value for the money.
on 7 September 2015
This is a good quality product which should easily cover any larger clothes airer. I purchased this cover for my new Vileda airer which is probably one of the largest on the market, with 60 metres of washing line, and this cover fits like a glove. It’s a really good fit, not overly snug, with loads of room to completely cover a large airer. It’s also a good quality fabric.
on 28 July 2016
This was perfect for our rotary line.

It seems to be well made and it fits well, covering the whole line (and the leg) all the way to the ground. We have a 4 arm line and its fits perfectly, not too baggy and looks well fitted when the line is closed. It keeps the line dry and clean, and it looks much better when closed than without a cover.

This is great value for money and I would recommend this to anyone in the market for a rotary line cover.