on 27 December 2014
Ordered previously and received excellent strong bin bags. This time received very ordinary supermarket quality bin bags. Which explains the mixed reviews for this product: If you're lucky you'll receive the robust quality product, but if you're not lucky you'll receive an inferior product.

So go on then, all you gamblers, and order yourselves some bin bags....
23 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2014
Put simply, the bags are smaller and much weaker than advertised. The size of those I received was 11" x 18" x 37" and they are not any stronger that a cheap supermarket brand.

When I contacted the seller, this was their response "Hi, These are definitely the correct size and weight as we have sold 1000's of these. Thanks".

Not exactly the best customer experience you will ever have...
24 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 14 November 2016
I wish that I had read some of these reviews before buying. There is no way that these could be described as extra heavy duty.....I would not even describe them as heavy duty. Frankly speaking and as one other reviewer stated.....they are no better than cheap supermarket bags.
To be fair, the sellers offered a refund but for £6.60, I could not be bothered to repack them and drive to my nearest post office. I will use them for other very light duties.
I have suggested that their description is misleading and should be changed. I wonder if they will take the nudge?
Do not buy if you are expecting "EXTRA HEAVY DUTY BAGS". They are certainly not in our opinion.
on 20 July 2017
Good bin bags, strong and big enough for my kitchen click type bin, arrived quickly, so far none have burst or torn, the rubbish is where it should be. They don't come on a roll, just folded up in a bag, works for me as I sometimes have trouble getting a bag off from a roll.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2017
Seem to be ok I got them because Tesco where I do my shopping no longer sells bin bags. They are not as thick as I was expecting and if you are not careful you can put your fingernail through them. Do the job for household rubbish but that is it. They come in a shrink wrapped bag not a box as pictured. Not sure if I would buy more until I use a few more to see how they go.
on 26 September 2017
Really good value fits our bins perfectly nice and strong others I have bought just kept tearing
3 people found this helpful
on 4 August 2017
I would not call these heavy duty let alone extra heavy duty you would not get anything remotely heavy in these without tearing them certainly not what I was expecting.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2017
So it seems to depend who you buy from whether you get the genuine good quality ones. The first time I purchased from Aaron Chemicals Ltd and they are the real deal. Good strong black bin bags. The second time I got them from star-supplies and they were thin cheap ones. The good ones were really good. I just wish sellers would be honest about what they are selling because it is a hassle to get them, have to check the quality and send them back.
on 12 November 2017
They are ok i need heavy duty bags for cat litter and even though they dont split they are thin. I would recommend aldi heavy duty bags when they are actually in stock as they are much thicker and bigger
on 11 December 2017
It is important to get the bags from discount cleaning supplies - I have been very disappointed with another suppliers ‘equivalent ‘ bag of the same description.