Customer reviews

on 27 May 2017
perfect
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 May 2017
This film made me feel things. My own experience of prom was emotional, involving a date that ditched me (even though I totally didn't want to go with her and she made me say yes, okay) and a bromance that has since dissipated.

This is the prom I wish I could have had. Dancing to Katy Perry's 'Firework' with the girl of my dreams without a care in the world. I watch this film to try and give myself a taste of what that could have been like.

4 stars for the excellent film, minus 1 star for the emotional memories it unearthed.
on 18 June 2015
Typical high school film, ok but not brilliant. Probably best for young teenagers because anyone older may get a bit bored as it's a little slow.
on 27 December 2012
xmas present for my daughter,loves it had to buy it big fan.will keep girls glued to the tv 1hour plus peace for a little while.
on 11 February 2015
I was a little skeptical about this film,but I am so glad I found this little gem as my daughter and I absolutely loved it and we would most definitely watch it again :D. (well done Disney ).
on 8 April 2014
Since I've never been to prom I always like watching movies about it. This movie is quite nice. The romance is not very surprise, but still nice to much. Good film for a rainy afternoon.
on 10 November 2011
It arrived promptly and is now on it's 15th watch from what I can tell. Not sure it's my cup of tea, but as long as my daughter enjoys watching it then it is worth the money
on 5 February 2014
This is just your typical high school, rom-com but I think it's pretty good to watch with your kids or partner.
on 27 October 2014
A nice girly film.
on 7 October 2015
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FILM! I love this film because it's SO realistic, what I find with disney films is that they're so hard to relate to because they're so unrealistic, but with this film it basically says that not everything goes to plan with prom, but that shouldn't stop you from having a good time. Also it has an amazing soundtrack! After watching it I went on youtube and looked up every song! Definitely recommend it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse