on 15 August 2015
A bargain, that I havent heard since the days I bought this on a vinyl record label....great for relaxation or for doing chores around the house, one of Vivaldi's timeless works.
on 13 May 2017
One of the best recordings I own of this wonderful composer
on 2 January 2013
I always enjoy Vivaldi & particularly The Four Seasons. Although this is not the most exciting of recordings it does represent good value for money & I can now listen anywhere I want to! Shara
on 12 July 2015
In some places the instruments somehow sound different - even unpleasant as for violins.
on 14 January 2013
good reproduction on my kindle fire.sound is great and good to carry around, have it on in my kitchen.
While baking.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 August 2016
The full Four Seasons - I'm in heaven:) Whilst a great fan of Bach and Handel, for me Vivaldi is THE Baroque master - every superlative is appropriate but sublime is perfect if I must narrow it to one only. One day I'll own every one of his compositions performed by the world greats but this particular set is sufficient to itself.

This performance by the London Festival Orchestra is outstanding, one of the best I've heard. Greatly enjoyed being able to purchase-download-listen immediately, and LOVE that I now can hear it any time I wish!
on 10 December 2014
Just what I was looking for. Mostly one finds that the Spring or Winter sections are freely available but Autumn and Summer seem to be left out. Here they are presented together and played by the same orchestra.
on 21 January 2014
Highly recommend. Excellent great execution music at it's very best.
I fell in love with classical music at school. I was a second violinist in the school orchestra. I now listen and remember the good days.
on 9 November 2014
What is there to say? Vivaldi's music is so beautiful ( I particularly like 'Winter'), but I don't have the experience or training to compare one version to another. A must for anyone's collection though
on 29 December 2012
If you don't like classical music you should listen to this, it may change your oppinion as it did mine. It looks out of place in my collection but often gets played, relaxing and inspiring.