on 13 June 2014
These are just as nice as they are in the photo, even with my not as toned body, but for all you larger packet guys please be aware this makes your bulge EVEN more larger than before, I was getting eyed up by 'probably' jealous guys at the pool and women too, it is interesting but also amusing possibly bordering on the indecent in some cases but I was not kicked out so that is a plus I guess.
Very comfortable, I think the next pair I buy will be a little less brief and more trunk.
on 22 July 2015
Very nice product but my pair have been let down by my having to have the waistband restitched at the back where the stitching overlaps as it had started to undo,a little more emphasis on quality control is needed. I have now purchased a second pair & are hoping they don't do the same!!!
on 18 June 2013
Well the good folk of the Villa De Benidorm sure loved the sight of me bending over in these. At least I assumed they were screams of encouragement.
on 20 August 2014
Excellent quality, excellent fit, no discomfort even after 3 days of solid wear. Recommended a real head turner.
on 25 June 2014
Swimsuit is more underwear than a swimsuit - and could do with waist cord rather than elastic band which is not very tight. Feels flappy rather than a firm fit. I give it a 6
on 3 January 2015
I like this item, the trunks are well made with good quality material. The trunks feel comfortable to wear and are a great fit.

I would recommend them to others
on 24 July 2014
have bought four other swim suits same model ,they fit good, the colours are just what I wanted and have been looking for them a long time.Thanks
on 22 September 2015
I buy regularly as a keen swimmer luv the fit but sorry to see the range has ended as i prefer these to the greek style currently offered.
on 13 August 2013
took this trunks on holiday for a week actually bought two pairs both have not lasted .gone saggy on the seat area !
on 22 June 2015
Superb service & the garment meets my expectations.