Customer reviews

Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£15.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 3 June 2017
Bought years ago and still wear them now. Go to gloves for autumn or spring days - or milder winter ones.
on 17 November 2013
Been using these for a few weeks now and they're fantastic. Do a pretty good job of keeping my hands warm and I can use them as a second layer over my other cycling gloves if it gets too cold. the mitts are a nice feature that provide a little more wind protection. Fabric feels quite durable and build quality seems quite high so im expecting these to last a while. Can't say much about the rain protection yet. would have like some padding rather than just grips, hence 4 stars.
on 3 November 2016
I love the quality and texture of the gloves, and the glove itself fits fine and snug on the wrists witch is really good for keeping the drafts out on my push bike. but the over mittens are way to big for the XS glove and don't stay over my fingers, I Guess they haven't altered the size, so i'm going to have to get my sowing kit out witch is disappointing. though would still buy them for family and friends if they have bigger hands.
on 30 July 2013
I'm on my second pair and got these new ones for a friends birthday, she's delighted with them. Looking forward to using them this winter.
on 22 November 2014
Very good gloves
on 12 January 2014
Bought as a gift for friend. Not sure if been used yet.. Arrived quickly, great price.have to wait and see how perform!