on 7 March 2017
I did not receive this book of which I ordered
on 6 September 2017
A very clear and helpful book if you are taking medications.
on 29 August 2012
As an Homeopath, I am confronted daily with patients taking FAR too many and in many cases wrongly combined and un-necessary drugs. Suzy Cohen has a great deal of experience and this book is written in such a way that the layman can easily comprehend it. Her supplement knowledge is excellent and I frequently refer to it in a busy Practice. A superb book. Highly recommended and up to date. Far too many anti-hypertensives are prescribed when patients merely have "white coat" syndrome and far too many statins and steroids who's long term effects are life-threatening.
on 7 June 2011
Anyone who is on drugs should read this book it may save your life - it is the sort of information your Doctor should tell you but won't because he is so busy listing to the drug rep to care about his patients - and has no clue that his drugs are killing you slowly by depriving you of the very nutrients you need to heal. This is one of the best books I have bought - it is practical informative and really easy to read and use. I have found the information invaluable and it really helped me to understand why after years on asthma inhalers I was just adding more symptoms to my problem I was literally starving from the lack of essential nutrients I needed to get better
on 19 December 2013
I purchased this book because of all the medication I have been prescribed over the years. I would recommend that everyone should have a copy of this book in their library to refer to after their doctor has prescribed whatever for them. It is written by someone who knows their stuff. Excellent.
on 1 January 2016
brilliant book. Both me and my husband are on medication long term and i now use the correct supplements and i do feel a difference. I notice it more when i stop taking them. Would definitely recommend this, especially if you know someone on lots of medication and half are to sortout the side effects of the original drugs. This book is not about finding alternatives to your current medication its about replacing the minerals and vitamins that the drugs steal from your body and replacing those. great little book which i will refer to time and time again. It is written simply and easy to understand.
on 28 January 2015
This book is incredibly well written, very easy to read and to search specific compounds and medications. I have followed Susy Cohen works for sometime and have great respect for her ethics. Thouroughly recommend.
on 27 May 2013
Very informative and is in line with my thinking on the overuse of prescription drugs. A must for all who find themselves unwell and currently on medication.
on 27 May 2013
Very informative and helpful - written by an expert with great knowledge of the interaction of medication in our bodies. This book should be in every home.
on 26 April 2012
I am finding this book extremely interesting and informative. It will really help me to manage those patients who are taking one or more conventional medicine.