Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 22 April 2016
ok but seems a bit far fetched in places, id love to believe its true, I recently lost my mum and was looking for some comfort started off that way but I don't know what to think but hey you have to try for yourself
on 8 April 2015
I loved this book because it felt real. The author tells her story in such an honest manner to the point that I was openly shocked at some points, like when her spirit guide reappeared when she was sitting on the loo! For me to tell it like that gives the book the aura of authenticity. That, and the pure open acceptance of same sex relationships, suicide and all kinds of material that I have never read before in books like this. I will now look at my life differently because of this remarkable book.
on 6 July 2011
This is a good book its about understanding and coming to terms with deathm I found it very interesting and comforting.
on 17 April 2014
I purchased this right after reading 'Life Among The Dead' by the same author but missed the down to earth and fun to read tone that I enjoyed in her previous work. If you haven't read any other books on the subject you might find some new information but for me it was more of the same that I read from the other mediums. The same information can be shared by different authors of course but then I would expect a unique voice and approach which I missed in this one. It's a little long winded for me and I ended up putting it down quite a few times. Her previous book was hard to put down which I prefer more when I'm reading.
on 22 June 2016
Having watched a read a lot about Lisa Williams, I was really looking forward to reading this book. It certainly did not disappoint and admit it was the first book I've finished cover to cover for a while.
I have reached the time in my life where I am just delving into this subject matter. Lisa explains everything clearly and keeps you interested in what she is saying. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for answers or a way forward on this.
on 14 April 2011
This is a wonderful book full of amazing insights into the afterlife. I felt empowered and enriched through reading it.
on 28 June 2014
Very interesting read. Lots of information on the (suspected) afterlife. Think that there is just 'too much information' here. Sounds like a lot of work is going on there before we decide to come back to earth! Am wishing for an afterlife a bit more peaceful. LOL.
on 5 August 2013
There is so much in this book, I've learnt a lot about the afterlife that I didn't know and it ties up with so many experiences I've heard about from those who experienced NDE (Near Death Experience). I've been a fan of Lisa Williams for a while and although I have other Psychic Mediums I like, I have always felt that she stood out from the rest and I feel that I trust her. Read this and make your own judgements.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2011
loved this book was intestesting and an easy read would recommend.. i couldn't put it down and read it in one day!!
on 4 March 2014
I have got about a third of the way through, and up to now I find it by far the easiest read on this subject . Lisa comes across as being totally sincere, and passionate in her beliefs it almost takes away my scepticism ! Anyone hooked on this fascinating subject should read it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse