Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 19 September 2011
On The Floor

Excellent track with the convenience of instant downloading. Never had any problems downloading tracks from Amazon even for someone who is PC challenged!! Sound quality great. You can't beat it.
on 21 April 2011
I love Jennifer Lopez and even though I can't understand why the video for this was played in full on American Idol when shown over here (product placement) when they blank out the well-known cola bottles, I got into the song and find it hard to get it out of my head now. Pitbull is great on this too. The only thing that I'd change if I got the chance would be the part when she sings about getting ill and getting sick on the floor, as it conjures up completely the wrong mental image! That's not to say some of the lyrics Black Eyed Peas have are any more visually frightening (what's that again that you're doing to us with the Boom Boom, Will-i.am?), and the point I'm leading to here is that this is the kind of song you could see the Black Eyed Peas doing, and I'd like to see J-Lo go even further that way now. Great party anthem.
on 17 January 2013
Great Song, Great Sound, Sounds great on the pc, and my MP3 player. Would recommend to everybody who will listen lol
on 17 December 2012
Makes me wanna dance. Was easy to download using amazon cloud and add to iTunes. Great catchy tune to listen to.
on 14 May 2011
I downloaded this for the missus (honest!) and it is quite good. It won't live long in the memory though.
on 25 August 2012
what a great product to download fast easy great sound when downloaded if you use amazons free software .great price .On The Floor
on 2 November 2011
I downloaded this track to play at a children's party and it proved very popular. Got everybody up and dancing. A great track to workout to as well!
on 21 May 2013
I really love this song. What more can I say - it is personal taste really music but if you like a bit of dance music then this is for you.
on 5 February 2014
Love the song and was easy to download really pleased to be able to get music I like wuth just a few clicks
on 2 December 2011
I am very happy with this song, it works at the very firts time,and now i am enjoying it , great!!!