Colour: Multi|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 16 November 2013
My nephew tells me that my great nephew loves this, he loves pressing the buttons and hearing the sounds. He is recognising the sound patterns and learning his name.
on 22 July 2014
worth every penny, my daughter has picked up her ABC with ease. She sings her ABC out loud and in tune with and without the leapfrog.Which I honestly didn't expect!
on 9 March 2013
This was bought for my youngest daughter and she has played with it lots! She especially likes the musical function! Delivered before Christmas, which was great!
on 24 February 2014
I think this is so cute and practical. Easy to use my 2yr old boy loves it. Especially since he's a fan of dinosaurs. Good value for money & quality product.
on 12 December 2012
It's brilliant and makes a lot of noise. My son loves it but like any 7 month year old babies he is more interested in chewing on it's head than anything else.
on 29 December 2015
My 1 year old baby girl received this as a gify and she loves it. Great songs and much fun. For sure will be helpfull in a few months,but its great even now.
on 2 December 2015
Bought as a Christmas gift. Very cute. Makes alphabet sounds although I haven't tried out properly yet as it got wrapped up. my daughter will love it thanks
on 25 August 2015
Really good but widespread consternation from all involved that the letter X is for..... exit.
Bought it for a first birthday present and she loves it.
on 25 November 2013
I have purchased this for my grandson for Christmas although he hasn't seen it yet I'm sure he'll love it. Very bright and clear sound it's educational too.
on 4 January 2016
Got it for my 16 month old daughter. She wasn't too bothered at first, but seems more interested now. Pushes the dinosaurs head and dances to the ABC song.