Customer reviews

LeapFrog My Discovery House

on 21 October 2015
Don't hesitate! Its a 'must-buy'. Unbelievable price - and so much to see! Its truly gorgeous - I'm so pleased with it! Bought it for a 7 month olds xmas gift. My fave pressie purchased from Amazon in a long time! 100% Recommended and AMAZING value
on 23 December 2013
My baby loves this toy. I thought it was going to grate on my nerves blandly. But actually it's ok. It's educational, not that she would know that at her age. Lovely looking toy, compact enough not to take up too much room. A favourite in our home.
on 23 March 2016
Our little one loves this toy. Has just enough switches, doors and buttons to keep him occupied for at least 10 minutes and he keeps going back to it. It also has a retractable handle on the top so he caries at around a lot as well. Recommended.
on 9 August 2016
It is quite a nice toy. Our baby is 1 year old, he can't get the most of it yet, but he likes pushing the doorbell button and opening the fridge door. I wish the light switch was easier to operate for the little ones. Overall, a very nice toy.
on 20 June 2016
Excellent toy, I have bought this as a present for a family member's birthday who will be 2years old. I tried it out and had great fun with it. The thing I do like about this toy is that there are no small items that can be lost or swallowed.
on 27 August 2013
I got this as a 1st Birthday present for my nephew and he loves it!
In fact his older brother who is 3 loves playing with it as well.
Its a fab toy and great fun pressing all the different buttons etc and seeing what noise they make
on 18 November 2013
I love this product - I like the fact that leap frog made this. Its for xmas. its well worth its money. solid toy. English speaking. I was surprised when you can actually turn the lamp on!! ;) hoping she gets many years out of this toy!!
on 1 November 2015
Wonderful toy with lots of different phrases/features. 2 modes and 2 volume settings and not annoying! Keeps my 3yo son occupied longer than a lot of other toys even though age range is 6-36 months he loves it. Recommend. Fast delivery.
on 21 June 2015
This is a great toy for babies and toddlers. There are lots of different sections to it and my little boy still plays with it now and he is 3! I bought this one for a friend as it has been such a well played with toy! Would recommend!
on 10 November 2015
Love it great learning toy. However disappointed that it's arrived with what looks like a thumb print of white paint on it. This was going to be a gift so although it won't affect the use I feel its not good enough to give as a gift