on 5 July 2013
they look like they do in the picture but packaging a bit disapointing i think - worth the money though and the earrings are really lovely and look like they do in the picture as does the description - perfect gift for niece
on 2 March 2014
Loved this earrings and very reasonably priced but sadly only worn them a couple of times when I lost one so maybe have to invest in another pair.
on 4 May 2013
Yes, very pleased with all the studs I have purchased from BodyTrend. Get compliments all the time from people at work. Excellent accessory.
on 18 November 2013
Arived well within the time scale. I will use them as part of a stocking filler for my sister whosde birth stone us this colour
on 4 May 2012
These are lovely earring a bit bigger than I thought they would be and I will just wear them when I am going out for the night. Also thank you for the other earring they are lovely.

Regards, Elizabeth F
on 19 February 2013
These are quite small studs, but have a nice sparkle to them and look great in. I bought the purple ones.
on 2 April 2013
lovely, even got bracelet to match! i am building up my collection and will be ordering again always speedy delvery
on 1 May 2012
I just received these earings, bought 2 pairs. Only managed to open the plastic bags and one of the earing is already missing two stones. I am really dissapointed, that is a bad, bad quality, they probably worth 20p each, no more than that. Please do me a favour and spend your money wisely. Will I be able to return it? Probably not cos I opened them from the original package. So well done to myself, I just spent £20 pounds on rubbish.
on 23 October 2014
Love theses earrings, they are just perfect, they were just the picture & very shiny & bright, a good bling bling, arrived on time& just as desribed
on 30 December 2013
I have these in blue and are very cute - a nice size (quite petite) but gave a nice amount of sparkle to dress up an outfit without being over the top so bought them in another colour!