TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 July 2015
Speedy the guinea pig is part of the beanie ballz range. His birthday is October 15th and he has a little writing that comes on his heart tag: You'll only see a blur as I race on by, No one can catch me, so don't even try !
This range of toys look like balls and in fact they have a motto of 'Roll me, throw me, catch me. I always land on my feet'. I couldn't bear to throw my little Speedy though I love him too much!

The landing on his feet part is very fun. Speedy is basically a plush toy with just enough beans in his base to make sure he always lands upright, no matter what position you put him in. Try it! I put speedy on a flat table, upside down and watched him roll over until he was upright again! The other

The other thing about all the beanie ballz range is their eyes. Although Speedy's eyes are smaller than some in the range they follow you around the room and you can really see it especially if you put him on a table and then move left, right, above or below him. For some reason my Speedy looks a touch bigger than all my other beanie ballz, this just makes him so cute and for someone who's wanted a guinea pig for a while it's a great substitute, at least for now :).

I'd recommend Speedy for any one of any age, kids or adults who love cuddly toys especially if their birthday is 15th October. He's the perfect ball size and fits so lovely into my hands. I think he's so cute and his round shape just makes you want to smile!
on 21 August 2014
Great toy and great fun. Really pleased. Kids love playing with it.
on 5 May 2012
Wanted a present for my son to give an 8yr old girl classmate for her party. He chose this and a brownies activity book. It's a fun novelty gift, cute, furry and you can throw it as it's ball shaped. About the size of a smallish grapefruit if that helps. The Ty brand is good quality.
on 8 September 2011
This is a very cute, fun, cuddly toy - even rounder than my own guinea-pigs!!. When thrown he always lands on his feet. He prefers to be cuddled though.
on 2 February 2013
I bought this for a friend. When it arrived, I threw it across the room (because it's like a ball; I didn't hate it haha) and it sat up and looked at me with that cute little face! <3

It's adorable and good for any ages (she is 15 and loved it but it could also be used to teach little kids to catch or be an ornament etc)

Very good little guinea pig!
on 21 January 2012
Daughters comment:
I love this little toy. Its soft, cuddly and cute. I have named him Mr. Snuggles. I am hoping that this toy will calm me down and keep me from snacking with food!
Overall a must buy toy for those who love guinea pigs like me :)
on 6 April 2015
favourite of the speedy creatures. They don't do anything special they're just cute
on 12 December 2014
Grandson wanted a guinea pig for Christmas. Hope he won't be disappointed - it's cute - what more can I say?
on 13 March 2015
It's really cute and sweet but small thought it was bigger size
on 17 October 2014
delivered on time as described great as a part of a gift