on 18 July 2011
This is such a nice tablecloth, looks good in my farmhouse kitchen but would like to have seen it in a bigger size, fits ok -just - but could be doing with a bigger size. All in all good quality and a good buy.
on 5 June 2013
This was exactly what I wanted to cover my breakfast room table which was looking very shabby after years of being used for all manner of things by several small children. It now has a new lease of life.
on 4 December 2012
Its a perfect fit for a 36 inch diameter round table.. Im very pleased with the design and it looks very dainty. Love the old fashioned look with recipe bites all over.
on 19 March 2015
I was pleased with this when I first bought it but it does get easily marked and is not very robust. I think on reflection I would buy a
thicker one which can take a bit more wear and tear, particularly when using it every day.
on 30 January 2013
Exceptional value PVC tablecloth, making a bright, fun addition to the kitchen. No more washing food stains off....just wipe it down.
on 9 July 2013
This is a handy product that I used for a while but will take to my holiday home as it adds a bit of warmth but is low maintenence for the time spent away.
on 11 February 2013
first class service, arrived 3 days earlier than forecast.
cover shows recipes {foreign}, better if ithey} had been in English
on 28 March 2014
Very very generous in its size perfect for outdoors eating, easy to wipe and keep clean ready to use again
on 6 July 2014
Good value
on 21 March 2014
I bought this tablecloth for our kitchen table so we could use it on a daily basis with our kid and although it is not high end quality, it does a good job. Great value for money.