Customer reviews

on 11 December 2013
If you want to learn how not to disrupt the flow of the Spirit of God in your life, I recommend this book. God wants to do so much in our lives but sometimes, through ignorance we hinder the flow of His Spirit. This book helped me reflect on things and has been a blessing to me.
on 30 July 2013
I have enjoyed Kenneth Hagin's writings in the past, but was rather disappointed with this book - probably my own fault for not looking at the preview before I bought it! Rather than a study on the work of the Holy Spirit, it is mostly about procedure/discipline in church services when the gifts of the Spirit are in operation. It is also very short - I'd finished it in about 15 minutes!
on 16 August 2017
Good fit for purpose
on 24 March 2013
This book was an enlightened view from an experienced pastor. It was short very encourageing, I will read it often, it is somthing you need as a reminder for every Christian.
on 24 May 2017
Because what believers need to know about the Holy Spirit has been highlighted. I love to recommend it to believers.
on 11 September 2017
Bought as a electronic copy of my hard copy. Always good to revisit
on 25 September 2016
Good and eye opener
on 7 October 2014
I thank God for the life of k.Hagin for this book, it doesn't just educates but a eye opener to the realities and the flow of the power of the Holyspirit, it will help people to stop shouting and put the power of God to good usage.
on 15 September 2013
I enjoyed reading the book and gain valuable lessons from it, I recommend it for all who are really seeking for more of God in their lives.
on 2 March 2013
This book is short but to the point. It pulls together some basic biblical teachings explaining them in a way that is easy to understand.