on 18 March 2017
Great book lots of great tips and in depth descriptions of poses, breathing exercises. Relaxation methods. A really good read and covered all aspects a beginner to the subject would need to know. I will certainly be dipping back into this book on a regular basis.
on 27 April 2017
Excellent book
on 25 July 2013
I try to be open-minded and experiment with new things. Feeling a bit stressed, I thought I would give this meditation lark a go. Well, it beats sitting around doing nothing…

Maybe it because I am not really a spiritual person, but it didn’t really excite me. I tried the relaxing techniques and the breathing, but this was nothing new. Pretty much all of the stuff I had already read on websites.

It is probably fair to say that I ‘just don’t get it’.
on 14 January 2013
Kindle version bought, really helpfull as a refresher and to also as a beginner'sguide, does what it says, simply explains the principles and techniques. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 2 December 2012
this is good to get you started with meditation and to get into the correct mindset. this a very useful book to keep handy for reminders.
on 9 December 2011
When it said for dummies I thought that sounds for me, and it was, I now understand how to meditate instead of thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight!
on 25 January 2012
The explanations are simple and straightforward - its the practice that takes the time, and then when you feel you've failed again you re-read the section and try again. Finding time for something you are not very good at is always difficult.
on 31 January 2013
Very short summary of the main book I suspect. A few good pointers on breathing and mediation to start you off, but I would suspect that some guided sessions would be a more worthwhile investment.
on 9 May 2013
There should be enough in this eBook to get you started on Meditation, but some of the Meditation Poses could benefit from a diagram. For example, on the "Lunge Pose", the direction is "Move your left knee forward and place your left lower leg on the floor with your heel close to your right groin". There are quite a few variations on this pose, for which I had to go onto the Internet to pick the nearest one.
on 15 May 2013
Was surprised how easy it was to read and practise the meditations. This is well written and a great source of information about meditation. Well worth the price. Quite detailed.