on 29 April 2017
Just what I expected.
on 25 October 2014
I was surprised by the abrupt ending of this book. To be honest I expected a lot more. I could have gleaned this information from you tube.
on 28 February 2015
I had seen "Knitting for Dummies" in the local book shop for not very much money so I presumed that this was the same book. However it is more like the introduction to the real book. Just a waste of time.
on 1 March 2016
Not had chance to have a look at the moment but seems ok.
on 8 August 2017
This book only applies to anyone who has never knitted before. Not suitable for anyone with knitting experience who just needs a reminder on techniques
on 13 July 2012
I am a complete beginner, learning by myself through videos posted in Youtube, books, etc... This guide is easy for those ones starting to knit and well explained. It really has helped me.
on 29 January 2013
I bought this handy little guide as the price was so cheap! It tells you the basics of knitting and some little techinques! As a person who knitted at college and now wants to try again, I found it very useful.
on 11 November 2013
I have only recently felt the need to knit and had no one to ask how to go about it. This was a free book that goes right to the very beginning, talking about different kinds of yarn, different needles and how to get started. If you know nothing about knitting and need a helping hand to get started, this is the book for you.
on 16 April 2013
Good clear instructions. Useful if you are just learning to knit. The illustrations are very clear
to follow, a good little "How To" book.
on 30 March 2013
When I was a child my mother tried to teach me to knit, but she couldn't blaming me for being left handed. Since knitted has come back into fashion over the years I have been wanting to to knit for the past few years. Finally after reading through this a couple of times I gave it a go, and now I can knit both right handed and left handed, although being older and more ambidextrous I am knitting mostly right handed, and so far have knitted two baby blankets for a family member's new arrival! I am so pleased, next up egg cosies or baby booties!