Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 April 2016
Bought for my elderly Mother to enable her to buy books for her new Kinde without having to use her credit/debit card on the internet. Disapointing that you still have to register a card before you can spend it.
on 28 April 2014
My mother was delighted with her mother's day gift as she got the present she wanted from amazon. It was so easy to order and I made a mistake and sent it to myself so I went on the chat line to correct mistake and it was fixed in minutes. Great job Amazon will always use Amazon for my shopping. Keep up the great work.
From a faithful amazon shopper.
on 2 May 2014
You invite me to review - OK.
I bought a gift certificate.
I gave it to my wife.
She spent it.
So, it worked.
BUT - I had to print it, with my ink and paper, and put it in an envelope addressed to my wife, all by myself!
Why couldn't you send a guy round to do this for me?
So, only 4 stars: must try harder!
on 1 May 2014
I recommend this product to anyone that has parents who are difficult to buy presents for, take back anything you buy them or wait until the last minute before they decide what they want. Printed this off two minutes before seeing my Mum! Will probably do the same for Father's Day.
on 18 April 2013
Left it a tad late to buy a mother's day pressie, and after frantically looking on the internet to see if any local shops had anything in, I came across this brilliant idea!!!

Having just bought my Mam a kindle for Xmas this voucher was the perfect mother's day pressie!

Easy to order and print!! Perfect for a last minute gift!!!
on 4 September 2013
Its a gift certificate, what else do you want it for? Not much to say on this as it does what i want it to do. It was easily added to the persons account & spent on whatever they wanted.
Could of done with some nicer designs on the front.
on 15 April 2013
While this is a good idea in theory, the practical side was somewhat lacking. Ordered & paid for voucher but after many attempts by myself and customer services - still wouldn't print out! Wouldn't try again will stick to email voucher or normal gift card.
on 9 April 2013
Really easy to use - excellent gift idea.

Ideal for those who have everything. I bought this for my mum as she has a kindle and is an avid reader and rather than buy her a book she has already read, this gives her the freedom to choose her own.
on 6 April 2013
Great product quick simlple and looks good different designs available print it or send it via email the perfect gift can be be spent on anything being sold by amazon which makes it very flexible they are not just for books and music.
on 5 April 2013
Very handy to be able to print off the Certificate without waiting for it to arrive in the post. Would definitely use this service again and would recommend it to other people thinking of trying.