on 23 March 2017
No story to it, just a very badly written account of sex with different celebrities. Don't waste money on it!
on 17 August 2012
You kind of have to feel a little bit sorry for someone like the author who has so little insight into herself and her own life. The main question I had by the end of the book - which she went a little way into answering - was how much can a person hate themselves to put themselves through all this time and time again and not learn from it.

She doesn't give many salacious details, and the writing has minor formatting issues and most annoyingly mis-spellings and you can't help but wonder how much better this would have been had she hired a ghost writer to help with this. It does grate after a while how every man she sleeps with is the 'best ever' and that over and over she confuses lust for love (although I wonder if that's just self-preservation from being called certain names that I'm sure Amazon wouldn't allow me to use but would imply she slept around considerably). She doesn't seem at all embarrassed by the number of times she writes that because they were great in bed then that must somehow make them soul mates although occasionally she lets the mask of self-delusion drop when she writes about the death of one celebrity's child and how she 'knew' it 'wasn't her place' to contact him.

Had she been a bit more honest (or had more insight) about how these relationships really made her feel, rather than 'tra la la laa on to the next one' this would have been an incredible book.

That said, it's a very easy book to read and the short stories (each celebrity is a chapter) make this a fantastic book for dipping into or when you need a bit of light reading.

Of course, what we really all want to know before buying this book is how much detail does she reveal about the famous men she slept with? Well, in bed they're all super studs, every one of them, every time, without exception which seems unbelievable. The writing of the love scenes is a little along the lines of raunchier Mills and Boon romance books (ie: not very raunchy at all).

However, what she writes about the lifestyles of the celebrities and the casual sexual behavior is eye opening. The celebrities she includes are: Sylverster Stallone, Vince Neil, Billy Idol, Mick Jagger, Nicolas Cage, Johnny Depp, Jack Wagner, Kevin Costner, David Cassidy, Mark Messier, Bret Michaels, Sting and Sean Penn.

I could have done with a little more honesty in this and I'd like to know if she ever found her happily ever after, but maybe she just isn't the reflective type?
on 31 December 2011
I just read an article on Radar Online about Peggy's adventures in Hollywood. I have to tell you this is the best kiss and tell book ever written! I was blown away by the gossip and juicy details that she revealed in vivid detail about such stars as Johnny Depp, Kevin Costner, Sly Stallone, Nicolas Cage, Billy Idol, Mick Jagger,Sting and the list goes on. The book has personal pictures of Peggy and her A-List boyfriends. You will not be disappointed and as I completely entertained!
on 22 August 2011
This book was amazing and definitely caught my attention. It caught me completely off guard as I wasn't too sure if I would truly enjoy this book however I took a chance and I'm glad I did as I enjoyed this book a lot. I noticed this book is labeled as volume 1 so it looks like the author, Peggy Trentini, will create more volumes highlighting her life in the limelight and her wild nights with celebrities. I hope she will discuss her interactions with female celebrities including any supermodels as I have always wondered if she met any of them. I look forward to reading more and can't wait to purchase her upcoming books.
on 22 August 2011
WOW! I was so impressed by this author who not only didn't disappoint me in the depth of her secrets with these celebrities but also enlightened me to what girls go through in Hollywood to achieve their dreams. HEARTBREAKING! Every girl thinking of going to Hollywood to find fame must read this book. I enjoyed the author's deep description into the celebrities she met and her interactions with them. I felt as if I was involved with the celebrities too based on her interactions and in depth description of them. Her interaction with celebrities such as Billy Idol, David Cassidy and Sting I found to be the most interesting as they are my top favorite celebrities especially Billy Idol.
on 25 August 2011
What a book. At its root level, this is the diary of Peggy Trentini, a girl who made her way to Hollywood and ended up exploring the inner sanctum of the stars, the movie stars and all the glitter that goes with those stars. Yet the glitter was not always shiny. Sometimes it was just sad, always it was difficult, sometimes love would slip through.

By all accounts, it appears these Hollywood escapades are entirely true. That makes them even more fascinating than if the author made us think this was fictional. The BIGGEST surprise is that she really does name names! Stallone! Nick Cage! Jagger! Musicians, actors, and more WITH PHOTOGRAPHS of she and them, the men she dated, loved, lost, and left. In the 1990s, I think the most amazing account given this was the 1990s was her meeting and involvement with Kevin Costner. This was the highlight decade of his career and I see him as being the A++++ list during the decade she was there.

Each of these accounts are complete chapters in and of themselves. This is not some "fluff" pamphlet disguised as an eBook! This runs close to 200 pages when read on my full-screen desktop monitor, you get loads of photos and even far more written accounts of her life with the stars. I read a lot about Tinsel Town and I must say this is the most complex and largesse account of a kiss-and-tell book I have ever read and perhaps that has EVER been published. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Once Upon a Star - Celebrity Kiss and Tell Stories if you love movies, are curious about the personal lives of Hollywood's most important stars, or just want an inside glimpse into a world that most never see or visit.
on 21 February 2013
It's a good job Sean Penn has integrity.
Poorly written and vain still.
Who else would add 'thin' in the middle of 'he put his arms around my thin shoulders/waist'?
on 15 August 2012
This has to be one of the best books I have ever read but for all the wrong reasons. I am sure most Hollywood male celebrities were queuing up for a mention in this. It is absolutely hilarious. Every celebrity she has ever slept with is the most amazing lover and extremely well endowed - or as Peggy puts it - 'Big in all the right places' It is cliche ridden, smutty and incredibly crass but I loved it. I havent laughed this much in ages.
on 22 August 2011
This book rocks. I took it on a cruise recently with my husband and could not put it down. I found the author to be quite the storyteller prompting me to read on and on. I don't recall any biography being this open and graphic. Her story is compelling and shows the truth behind the life of celebrity. Excess,Lust and heartbreak this book has it all! good job. book 2?
on 15 December 2014
Don't waste your money basic celebrity gossip drivel author comes across as pretentious and immature