on 5 November 2017
Great camera for beginners. Recommended.
on 29 March 2017
I have had this for years and its an amazing camera.
on 20 September 2014
Brilliant camera for the price, easy to use, takes great pictures, quite light and can be used with interchanging lenses.
on 25 January 2015
Excellent product and first class service.
on 2 June 2017
quality camera
on 13 January 2013
This is a nice entry-level DSLR camera, with an excellent cost-quality ratio and a good set of resources for photographers moving just up from compact cameras but not ready yet, like me, to invest big money on more expensive cameras.
on 18 February 2014
We are Canon people. That's just the way it is. Love this and it does everything it should do. Have to say on a general design note, why does the menu system really need to be that involved.

Buy one of these and you will be quite happy.

NOTE: the 18-55 lens supplied is not an Image Stabilised lens. Just beaware of that!
on 10 September 2016
Very pleased with the service & product will shop again!!!
on 6 January 2017
Very nice camera
on 18 July 2017
I had bought this camera for college.
It's long since gone for a year or two now, but not due to any complications, I had finished college and outgrown it.

It's absolutely a brilliant and well recommended camera for any beginner. Or just anyone who fancies some high quality holiday snaps. It gives a range of options, but doesn't completely drown you in them, keeping it simple yet sophisticated.
It feels built to last. Not cheaply made like some other cameras can feel. I practised with a range of cameras during my course, and I would always come back to using my own (this one).
The battery life seemed to last perfectly fine, I could take it out for a day shoot, come back and the battery would still be fine.

I can honestly say I personally never had a problem with this camera. Great for beginners, probably not suitable for anyone experienced as it's very simple in any DSLR terms.