on 21 March 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 June 2017
Good DVD and excellent price.
on 1 June 2017
Good Product
on 6 January 2012
I bought this DVD for my husband for Christmas, and watched it with him, my brother & sister in law. I hadn't seen John Bishop do stand up before, but had heard him on the radio and seen him on various TV shows.

I thought the DVD was very funny & I laughed a lot. He has a real knack of relaying day to day situations in a comedic way & he is really likeable. The stories about his kids are especially funny.

My in laws, however, weren't as convinced. They had seen him do stand up elsewhere and thought he wasn't as funny in this DVD. Having said that, they said they did enjoy watching it.
on 12 February 2017
Great thank you
on 28 February 2017
ok
on 3 February 2017
Flawless
on 30 August 2013
Came promptly and in excellent condition. We went to see John live and the DVD is an excellent momento of a fab night. It's hilarious all the way through and is highl recomended for comedy fans.
on 7 November 2016
Five star brilliant really funny 😄
on 12 January 2012
Very dissapointing. We are big fans of the show he does on TV and therefore keen to get the DVD. Thought it was very slow & no real laughs. An amateur attempt at some observational comedy and when he did find an observation that was funny, dwelt on it for far too long. Overall, dissapointing and gave the DVD away to people we dont like! If youre looking for funny, we tried Sarah Millican on DVD - hugely impressed with the content, style, delivery and very very funny!