Customer reviews

John Bishop Live - Sunshine Tour (2011) [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(4 star). See all 179 reviews
on 29 December 2011
I bought this DVD for my husband for his birthday, he loves the John Bishop tv series and he appears to love this John Bishop Live - Sunshine Tour as every time he plays the DVD he's always laughing at it.
on 6 January 2012
I bought this DVD for my husband for Christmas, and watched it with him, my brother & sister in law. I hadn't seen John Bishop do stand up before, but had heard him on the radio and seen him on various TV shows.

I thought the DVD was very funny & I laughed a lot. He has a real knack of relaying day to day situations in a comedic way & he is really likeable. The stories about his kids are especially funny.

My in laws, however, weren't as convinced. They had seen him do stand up elsewhere and thought he wasn't as funny in this DVD. Having said that, they said they did enjoy watching it.
on 30 December 2012
I love John Bishop It is almost too true to life. Especially if you have teenagers.
You feel for him. But he makes sooo! funny. A real comedian whose take on life true but very funny
I recommend this to all families with teenagers
on 6 January 2012
Bought this as a present for my husband and we thought it was good. Lot's of jokes mainly about his family life and a naff staying alive dancing sequence at the end.
on 2 August 2013
A clever man, John Bishop just being JB,,,,very funny. Generally clean so can be viewed by a younger audience. His observataions on life as assuming as ever
on 16 January 2013
chosen as a gift, not as good as rollercoaster tour but still created lots of laughs, especially from people seeing it for the first time.
on 3 January 2012
No doubt John Bishop is one of the funniest comedians around today. A bit surprised at the amount of swearing tho!
on 10 September 2013
I enjoyed this dvd and had a good laugh but the language at times was a bit ripe not for the easily offended
on 5 April 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone. John Bishop is a funny comedian and this DVD will not disappoint.
on 17 February 2016
went to see this show live but good to watch it again, lots of laughs