Customer reviews

3,209
Colour: Black|Change

on 29 April 2017
this is the second pair I've bought - the first I bought for my dad to use with his iPad and he loved his so I got these for me. So good for the price, and comfortable. They might not provide the same sound quality as some of the really expensive professional headphones but to be honest for the price they are really very good.
on 13 September 2017
I've had these for several years now and they're still going strong, the bass on them sounds great and they are very comfy to wear - a real bargain!
I went for the white as I thought the colour was the nicest, black can be a bit boring sometimes. You also don't have to turn the volume up really loud whilst travelling, e.g. in car or on train, as whilst not noise cancelling they aren't bad for blocking out background noise. Highly recommend!

Pros - very high quality sound for the price
Cons - none really, would be better if they were wireless but I can't complain for the price!
on 17 August 2017
Could do with a tighter fit as they can be loose even when tightened top down.
Sound quality as you would expect from headphones in this price range.
Attractive look, non messy cables.
Ears rotate and swivel to fit your head better.
Padding is a little thin and deteriorates over time.
review image review image
on 11 March 2015
Now and again we need to replace headphones because either the wire near the plug gets damaged or the ear pieces fall apart. These I think will last. The wire is double and a little thicker than the wire of some other headphones and the ear pieces are securely put together with a soft plastic cover. The sound quality is great. We now have them if white, black and blue for most of the family.
on 20 December 2016
I'm no sound expert - there's not much I can offer in terms of techincal specs or performance. They look good, didn't cost much and have lasted a long time. No issue with sound being too low either.
on 30 August 2015
These are a very nice pair of head phones with a sound quality that equals those of a far more expensive pair I have. They are comfortable to wear,light and sounds can't be heard by others who are next to you. For the price they are excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
on 9 January 2017
Nice item
on 26 January 2014
I don't understand all these negative feedbacks. I found the headphones excellent, very good quality and sound and they work to perfection. I used them now for a week and nearly all day at the weekend and they did not disappoint me. When the music is on you barely hear the outside world unless they are shouting next to you. I found them to be comfortable not like my old ones. It's a Sony what else do you want and for that price! It’s really amazing.
on 3 August 2014
Really pleased with these. Good sound quality, even with my music turned up you can't hear a peep if they are away from your ears. They are clearly popular as at least five people were wearing them on the bus yesterday.
on 6 August 2013
Great set of headphones - Lasted 3 times longer than my Turtle Beach PX5's which cost over £100. sound is pretty good too. Bass and treble are not as deep as a better set but they are nicely balanced in the mid range and for this price a steal.

Also why has the price risen by £5? - good headphones but I won't be buying a second pair because of that.