on 12 October 2013
Arrived dead on the promised delivery in good order & very satisfied. Would recommend to others.
on 3 May 2013
just the perfect present to buy for someone who has everythng as they can browse through Amazon and pick something that they want.
on 16 May 2015
If there's anything else I've learnt from past shopping buying one of these gift cards for someone is a great thing to do like on a special occasion, but yet otherwise a waste of money if your on a low budget for your own personal use. But if that's the case you can buy small amounts instead. This is only an example it says £100 so you can only buy for £100 only. But you can get one £1.20 or more or even as less as 60p. Please be aware of certain websites and apps that do fakes of these. There are good and bad. Please do try App Nana Sync and Appjoy as these are 100% genuine! legal and free. The ads in the videos and apps pay for the gift cards. Also please note: These ones Are Not stolen unlike other sites they sometimes are.
But I strongly recommend App Nana Sync and AppJoy these work on Android devices and iPads.
on 27 December 2013
I needed to send a birthday gift to someone in England in a hurry (because I forgot), and using any type of package delivery service either takes too long or costs a fortune! This was really easy! I live in the US, but went on the UK website. It converted the currency from pounds to dollars for me, so I knew what to expect on my statement. The recipient received the notification within 15 minutes of my order being processed (I know, because my friend sent me a text), and was able to purchase whatever he wanted right away. I'm glad this option is available worldwide; it really was a "perfect solution!!"
on 1 February 2013
Yet again, another problem last time I sent a present via Amazon the invoice went to the receiptant. This time I thought it would be okay. Due to the timing of my sister birthday ( New Years Eve) , I thought nothing could go wrong with a voucher. The first email did not turn up so the present was late and it finally reached her on the second send and I was away so could resolve the problem.
I will send her something different next year.
on 12 August 2013
This was a really great gift idea as i live abroad and this method saves me finding something that i have to get sent in the post for the right day. Well that is what i thought.... When i bought the gift card i chose the email option so that i don't have any delay on postage and i assumed it would be instantly sent to the recipients email address as there is no information relating to how much time it takes to send and doesn't offer the choice to pick a delivery date. Therefore i did it the evening just before their birthday, hoping they would find it the next day at some point (allowing a day for processing). However, it took 2 days for the voucher to arrive which i was quite surprised about and my only suggestion would be that there is some warning over the amount of time the voucher takes to get delivered. otherwise it was great.
on 30 December 2012
I find gift certificates to be an excellent way to give gifts to my family and friends. I am at that tim eof life when I am no longer very happy traipsing around stores etc. especially at Christmas time! In particular it is most useful for friends and family living overseas. People can buy exactly what they like, so in the end everyone is happy. This is simply a great service.
on 10 May 2013
It's self-explanatory, easy and quick. It's a fantastic gift voucher which can be used towards anything which makes it easier for the person to decide what they really want. A year expiry date is long enough too to make a decision. Well recommended. Would use again. Since purchasing this I have realised there are more designs available cause that's where it lacked a little bit!
on 12 February 2014
Bought third certificate for my son in law for his birthday.

Quick and easy to do - great if you've forgotten someone's birthday or as a last minute purchase. Great gift. Gives the receiver such a wide variety of purchase choice and the ability to purchase something they would really like. Takes away all the guess work and buying something they don't really want.
on 21 April 2013
It was so lovely to have a £100 to spend.
Although it was on my daughters email account so when she bought a book it came out of the gift card. She did contact you about this. She then had to buy books for me to make up for it but it was a bit of a hassle.
But a lovely gift