Customer reviews

on 6 March 2016
Two problems I’ve encountered – the gun is very light and the cable is heavier than the gun so it keeps falling over and won’t balance on the little stand easily. You spend too much time trying to make sure the hot end of the gun hasn’t fallen onto anything when you should be concentrating on the object you’re trying to glue.

The glue stick ‘pusher’ is too far away at the end of the gun. You can get almost an entire stick inside the gun which means you cannot continue to feed glue without putting a second stick in to push the first. This also means you cannot retrieve the stick when you’ve finished gluing, which is a problem if you’re changing colours or temperatures.

Overall I’m unimpressed and would question whether it warrants the price premium over other glue guns.
on 1 December 2015
Ok lets see ahhh the Dremel I decided to buy this as was on the lightening deal
So it came I opened it so excited like a kid in a toy store (yep I know sad lol ) I quickly read instructions and popped in a glue stick and turned on with baited breath I decided to try and stick some wooden mini Christmas decorations on some jars... I had previously tried doing this with ordinary tube glue but they slid all over the jars it looked like an octopus that was drunk had been trying to do crafting lol.
With Dremel I was able to be precise and they actually stuck on the jars in the place I wanted them to happy bunny there was no dribbling or glue going everywhere Yes I had a few strands here and there but after a few goes got the hang of it and I just left strand dry and removed easy peasy.

Now I don't have strong hands but found the Dremel easy to control and love the little stand.
I have waited overnight to see just how good the glue is and tried pulling of some the decorations and the ribbon (also done with Dremel) and was ecstatic to found that even though glued on over a spray paint on glass jars they have not budged so its a win win.
I have noted that some reviews say that it does use glue sticks fast but I have found that you don't need a lot as the glue sticks are very strong depends on what your doing.
Ideal for smaller craft projects but I think even for larger ones as well.
I would gladly pay full price for this product but was glad I saw it on the lightening deal
review image review image review image review image review image
on 17 August 2016
Love doing my crafts with this glue gun! Tiny, 2 temperatures, reliable and strong.

The glue sticks don't last for too long, make sure you buy more to stock (link below)

The size of the gun is about an average size wide open hand. I have done several crafts and the machine has been great as expected.

Extra sticks:
From
Blue Lagoon Products Ltd
54 x Sticks of 7mm x 100mm Hot Melt Glue ...
on 5 June 2017
Pretty good gun, but the glue sticks? Crap, I glued some plastic plates to the bottom of a bird feeder, one pigeon later, and they all fell off. I got my own sticks in the end, a better glue. So 4 stars only.
on 13 January 2013
Just as what I wanted for my craft hobby. It don't leaks and the nozzle is great for very difficult or small access. Good use for glass decoration... Will definitely recommend this product.
on 29 July 2017
I have it on authority from my niece who borrowed the glue gun that it was perfect for the job she borrowed it for. She gave it the 4 star score. She found it easy to use, not messy and has decided to purchase one herself.
on 28 June 2017
Very handy glue gun. Good to have two settings for heat. Nice to have the glue sticks too. 10/10
on 23 April 2017
Great price and just what I needed.
on 15 July 2017
perfect products and useful
Bought to use for sealing wax on wedding invitations, cold melt setting works a treat.